ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (v1.2.3 released)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ModulAir

onerob wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:54 pm Can confirm the validation crash in Logic. I'm on 10.6.1 and Catalina.

No problems with the previous version of ModulAir.
Yep, working here too. :tu:

Its the only modular synth you need IMO :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hi,
Is there a secret way to keep all the modules but clear all the links of a patch?
Is it possible to save a patch with "Drone mode" ON (i.e. at D#3)?
Any way to simulate a quantizer (LFO->notes) module?
Regards, Andras

No, and for good reason another No: You cannot save the Drone Mode.

Hello,

Oh... what a lovely VST it is! I keep on returning to this gem.
So much sonic joy with such moderated CPU usage...

There isn't a way to temporary mute a certain module, is there?
Is it possible to group the modules by coloring the header somehow?
Any trick to mix LFOs and possibly get the min/max of them? (Like Doepfer A-172.)

Best regards, Andras

S0210 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:35 amThere isn't a way to temporary mute a certain module, is there?
No, although I am thinking about it. In fact one has to distinguish between "Mute" and "Bypass"...
Is it possible to group the modules by coloring the header somehow?
No.
Any trick to mix LFOs and possibly get the min/max of them? (Like Doepfer A-172.)
No, but a good idea...

Cheers, Björn

Thanks Björn for the answers and all the efforts.

Does your comment mean that you keep track of an 'idea board' for this project?
If so please add changing CLOCK of "Seq. Switch" for GATE to the list.

Cheers, Andras

S0210 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:15 pm Does your comment mean that you keep track of an 'idea board' for this project?
Kind of, yes, although I prefer direct communication via email. Don't expect me to permanently scan forums, comments on YouTube, VST4Free etc. :hihi:
What do you mean?? :shrug:

I didn't realize this was such an awesome machine until today. Hats off to you FB. :tu:

Full Bucket wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:48 pm
What do you mean?? :shrug:
My sincere apologies. Everything is right there as I needed. Please ignore my original proposal. :roll:

Probably I spent too many hours in front of the screen watching those little rectangles.

Best regards, Andras

Erisian wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:06 pm I didn't realize this was such an awesome machine until today. Hats off to you FB. :tu:
you've missed out :o
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:18 pm
Erisian wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:06 pm I didn't realize this was such an awesome machine until today. Hats off to you FB. :tu:
I have, and it's been sitting in my vst folder patiently waiting, for goodness knows how long! :oops:

Erisian wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:22 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:18 pm
I have, and it's been sitting in my vst folder patiently waiting, for goodness knows how long! :oops:
its a wonderful synth. you will love it :tu:

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:24 pm its a wonderful synth. you will love it :tu:
Indeed. It's one of those few synths that you can switch on and listen to all night.

Here's this wonderful 'cat talk' patch. After half an hour (and half a liter whiskey with some mushroom cookies) you understand clearly the life changing experience these depressed cats are trying to share with you. :clown:

Cheers, A.

P.S.: As you surely notice I'm desperately missing a nice euclidean sequencer module from the patch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

S0210 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:24 pm its a wonderful synth. you will love it :tu:
Indeed. It's one of those few synths that you can switch on and listen to all night.

Here's this wonderful 'cat talk' patch. After half an hour (and half a liter whiskey with some mushroom cookies) you understand clearly the life changing experience these depressed cats are trying to share with you. :clown:

Cheers, A.

P.S.: As you surely notice I'm desperately missing a nice euclidean sequencer module from the patch.
nice :D

Return to “Instruments”