ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (v1.2.3 released)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ModulAir

S0210 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 pm Here's this wonderful 'cat talk' patch. After half an hour (and half a liter whiskey with some mushroom cookies) you understand clearly the life changing experience these depressed cats are trying to share with you. :clown:
Fantastic! :clap:

S0210 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 pm Here's this wonderful 'cat talk' patch. After half an hour (and half a liter whiskey with some mushroom cookies) you understand clearly the life changing experience these depressed cats are trying to share with you. :clown:
Awesome - thank you! :)

I am trying to use the sample player but can't get any sound out of it. I must be missing something. Can somebody post an image or a preset with an example sample player set-up please?

Erisian wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:23 pm I am trying to use the sample player but can't get any sound out of it. I must be missing something. Can somebody post an image or a preset with an example sample player set-up please?
OK I have it sussed. There is a box directly above the Loop start control that has to be set to something. 8)

Correct, it's the required Gate source to trigger the sample playback.

Hello,

I'm trying to randomly route LFO1 or LFO2 to a module. The Seq. Switch module looks like an obvious solution with IN1 (LFO1) and IN2 (LFO2). But what should I plug into the CLOCK?

Or even the Blender module is promising but it can't handle modulator inputs as I see.

This patch would modulate the frequency of Oscillator 1 by LFO 1 or LFO 2. The key is the M2G module (Modulation-to-Gate) triggering the Seq. Switch.
random_mod_source.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ModulAir is such a beast of a synthesizer! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Full Bucket wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:57 am The key is the M2G module (Modulation-to-Gate) triggering the Seq.
Thank you! I skipped the Modulation Signal Delay module completely. :ud:
It's the one indeed needed. Cheers, A.

Halonmusic wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 am ModulAir is such a beast of a synthesizer! :tu:
I have just been playing with its wavetable oscillator - it's really amazing. I'm wondering if the waves used are saved when you save a patch or not?

They are.

Excellent! :tu:

1.2.2 is out with some bug fixes. Just saying...

Erisian wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:26 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 am ModulAir is such a beast of a synthesizer! :tu:
I have just been playing with its wavetable oscillator - it's really amazing. I'm wondering if the waves used are saved when you save a patch or not?
Oh yes its amazing! :love:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Björn, I'm finally taking the time to dive deep with ModulAir again.

And I don't know whether it's because I've evolved in my programming skills, or if it's down to ModulAir improvements, but there's *SO* much more to this synth than I realized when I participated in the OSC challenge a few years ago! I struggled a bit back then, but honestly, I'm wildly in love with it now. Over the past few months, it's gone straight to the top of my "favorites" folder - and I do not see that changing anytime soon. :D

(there is, however, a small bug on my system (S1 Pro 5.2/Win 64/Focusrite 18i20 2nd gen.) - a tiny clipping noise on very fast attacks, LFO squares and sequencer switches. It won't do much good to send you my patches, because it persists, even on your default example patches. I just thought I'd bring it to your attention while I was at it.)
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Return to “Instruments”