One Synth Challenge #143: Any Hardware or Emulation (Taron Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

schiing wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:39 pm Ah, yes, I remember them well! (sorry, Doc! :hihi: )
Hahahaha!
Coming out of a rather unpleasant video conference this considerably cheered me up. Thanks schiing.
Hahahaha!

@fullbucket ... you joke, but MY hair in the 60's/70's was longer than that!!!!!!!!

dB

My hair is currently that long! :scared: :hihi:

Covid hair MrT :D
dB

God bless my hair clipper! :hihi:
crewcut.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

doctorbob wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:23 pm Covid hair MrT :D
dB
No, no, my hair is real! ;)

@fb ... nice range of Hardware on show there ... :clap: :clap:
dB

Haha, so much phallos! Taron, Doc - how does/did your hair compare to your "portasounds" - or, indeed to FB's "vacuum pipe"?? Inquiring minds (Hugh Hardware, probably) want to know!
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

I really don't know where we are on the prize picking process at this point - and just so I won't forget (or someone beats me to it):

I think I'll try one of the Luftrum packages - the Bioscape, please!

And thanks for keeping everything together behind the scenes, guys, allowing us to reap the benefits of your hard work every month - you're doing such a brilliant job.
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Full Bucket wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:41 pm God bless my hair clipper! :hihi:
crewcut.jpg
Yeah, great to see one of you!

I often think by myself that it would be nice to know, how the members of the OSC do look like. Most of the time we know only the nickname and we do not know if it is a boy or a girl!
Wouldn'd it be nice to have a place in the forum, like the general discussion thread, where we can put some photos of us and our studios? Voluntary, only who want to do this. But somewhere together and not spreaded in a lot of threads.

Let's step in front of the curtain!
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Some might die of shock, for various reasons!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :D

dB

photonic wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:13 am
crewcut.jpg

I often think by myself that it would be nice to know, how the members of the OSC do look like. Most of the time we know only the nickname and we do not know if it is a boy or a girl!
Wouldn'd it be nice to have a place in the forum, like the general discussion thread, where we can put some photos of us and our studios? Voluntary, only who want to do this. But somewhere together and not spreaded in a lot of threads.

Or create/use a branch in Slack to do this) Isn't that where all/most of us are?..
doctorbob wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:27 pm Some might die of shock, for various reasons!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :D
No one said it would be easy or pleasant :uhuhuh: We'll have to risk it! :D

This is me :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

photonic wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:13 am
crewcut.jpg

So, in that spirit - courtesy of selfie stick - this is I. Pretty much what you'd expect, I suppose: I read your interview, and I guess respectable age, gray hair, beard and fashionable attire is the gold silver standard for at least a fair percentage of us! :lol:

nottedmountainéasitwere.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”