Amplitube5 - Release Date 15-16/12/2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 5 Guitar Rig Pro

Is there a way to visualise when tempo sync knob is on?

soulata wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:49 am I'd pay for The Beatles' guitar sounds expansion.
Yeah? Who would own IK Multimedia after that deal? Paul McCartney? Yoko Ono?

All for a 4th AC30 model?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:58 pm
soulata wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:49 am I'd pay for The Beatles' guitar sounds expansion.
Yeah? Who would own IK Multimedia after that deal? Paul McCartney? Yoko Ono?

All for a 4th AC30 model?
Don't really care :)

Besides, it's not just AC30.

Funny thing about the Beatles and their association with Vox is it was because they signed a deal. Vox let them trade in their AC15s for the new AC30s, and all the Beatles had to do was play Vox amps on stage exclusively for the next 5 years or so. They were actually using mostly Fender amps on the records.

Everyone wanted to play Fenders back then, but they were near impossible to get in the UK at that time. Marshall came about because Jim Marshall tried making a copy of the Bassman and failed.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Marshall failing to copy Bassman is the canonical case of "mission failed successfully".
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

So I'm really enjoying Amplitube 5. I upgraded to max and there is a lot there. I'm setting up my high gain rhythm presets and started using the Dime noise gate which works really well.

Get your free Soldano SLO-100 for AmpliTube 5 (including AmplITube 5 CS) now if you don't have it. Artist presets are going to be available in the coming weeks, as well.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:45 pm Get your free Soldano SLO-100 for AmpliTube 5 (including AmplITube 5 CS) now if you don't have it. Artist presets are going to be available in the coming weeks, as well.
Awesome freebie, thanks IK.

Just remember folks, you can "Restore My Purchases" until the cows come home, but the one thing you have to do to get your freebie is to go in to the IK Product Manager and Unauthorize and re-Authorize Amplitube 5 for the plugin to see the new amp. I've had to do this over and over again for the AT5 plugin to see either stuff I own or stuff I'm trialling. I don't know whether or not that's by design but that's the way it is for me.

Looking forward to the presets too :tu:
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:36 pm I've had to do this over and over again for the AT5 plugin to see either stuff I own or stuff I'm trialling. I don't know whether or not that's by design but that's the way it is for me.
It's by bad design. I don't know which app I should be using for what most of the time. Is it too much to ask for one app to do all? I thought Custom Shop was being phased out?

You should not need to authorize/deauthorize repeatedly, of course. I'm sure IK Support could assess what's happening and get that resolved for you.

We provide IK Product Manager to install/authorize/manage your IK Products. Custom Shop is a separate storefront that also allows you to try gear. That's all you should need. Also note that Custom Shop is not a separate installation process that pops up now, and if you already have it installed (v2.x) it won't get reinstalled but will get updated if IK Product Manager sees that it needs to be updated.

I forgot to mention that presets should start to flow out next week.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:28 pm We provide IK Product Manager to install/authorize/manage your IK Products. Custom Shop is a separate storefront that also allows you to try gear. That's all you should need.
So why can't the free SLO be installed/authorised from Product Manager?

Also, isn't the fact that you're having to explain this to people who use your products indicative of there being something wrong with your implementation?

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:28 pm You should not need to authorize/deauthorize repeatedly, of course. I'm sure IK Support could assess what's happening and get that resolved for you.
I'm sure I don't need to, but I tried demoing some Mesa stuff last week and until I did a deauth/reauth it constantly showed up as unavailable in the plugin. Same with the free (and awesome) SLO100 yesterday.

It's not a big deal tbh.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Well i can't get this freebie i did what it said and it didn't work so i don't know what i'm supposed to do.

griffin wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:45 pm Well i can't get this freebie i did what it said and it didn't work so i don't know what i'm supposed to do.
It didn't work for me either if I loaded custom shop as a standalone in Windows. However, when I started it from within AT5 it loaded CS with a totally different interface (!), and it refreshed the gear fine.

Standalone been superseded now?

Return to “Effects”