Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

plexuss wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:05 am Nice. Picked it up. I couldnt find a demo, so I decided to just buy it. On install it installed in demo mode until I activated with an emailed SN. So maybe there is a demo on the site somewhere....?

Here's a little rhodes thing through it. It's a dry stereo rhodes, everything else is Vybz.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/little-piano

While I was at it I picked up the hillarious and effective Dr*ke Under Water plugin and used it in the break and end of the first part of this track.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/ex ... nism-music

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 11.11.53 PM.png

Thank You Plexuss For The Demo 👏😍 Those Rhodes Sounds Very Good

Hope You Enjoy It

To All KVRist Producers Here:
We Received A Few Emails With Feature Requests Such As The Reordering, Mix Knob For VHS, Global Mix Knon, And ETC...

We Collect All Ideas, And Do Add Them The "VYBZ" As Soon As We Done With Our First Week Of Sales.

We Really Appreciate Your Support👏

Best,
Natan

thenatan wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:45 pm

We Received A Few Emails With Feature Requests Such As The Reordering, Mix Knob For VHS, Global Mix Knon, And ETC...

We Collect All Ideas, And Do Add Them The "VYBZ" As Soon As We Done With Our First Week Of Sales.

Best,
Natan
Nice one. A 100% wet feature for the delay and reverb would be nice too - so you can use them on backing vocal snippets/tracks for spot effects.

Enjoying the plug-in so far by the way. :tu:

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:52 pm

Best,
Natan
Nice one. A 100% wet feature for the delay and reverb would be nice too - so you can use them on backing vocal snippets/tracks for spot effects.

Glad To Hear It My Friend, The Current One Is Works As Send, So Your Input Signal Remains Untouchable :)

Try To USe The IR Module On III Reverb On Vocals, It Opens A New World, Also You Can Drop Any Ir Sample From Any Sources Into The Ir Loader :)

telecharge wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:48 pm
pough wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:38 pm What are the bonus textures for?
Are these something you received with purchase?
Yes, the downloaded ZIP file has a folder with FLAC files in it. I assumed there was a place to put them, but there wasn't. At least, there wasn't until I dragged and dropped one, then there was a folder for them. So here are the instructions that I would have liked to see:

If you change the Texture Noise to "U", you can drag and drop these files (or any of your own files) onto the specified area to use them as a texture. Once that has been done, you can also copy them to
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Thenatan\Vybz\AudioFiles
Right-clicking on the "Drop Your Audio Here" will open an explorer window to that folder and allow you to choose a file instead of drag and drop. So you always have the choice of a custom folder of texture files and also drag and drop texture files from anywhere.

I might be wrong about when that AudioFiles folder was created. I looked for it before I did any drag and drop and didn't find it, but I might have just missed it.

Overall I like this plugin, but it's not very intuitive (for me). My recommendation is to give the manual a pass and watch the videos. I think the interface looks good but when using it I feel like I'm searching for Easter eggs. The manual doesn't give any in-depth information. I mean, if you have a question like "what is the VHS effect and does it have any controls?" you will be disappointed. The answer is, "VHS Effect Bypass".

This is a small thing, but everywhere it says "bypass" it should say "toggle" or "on/off" because turning the bypass button on is turning the bypass off.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

thenatan

I ordered but didn't receive a serial number. I sent you a PM (which was read) but I still have no serial. Did you write to my email address? There's nothing in my junk folder. If you've written, I may need to look at my safe and blocked senders to see if you made your way onto my naughty list at some point.

What email are you using to send out serial numbers?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

thenatan wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:20 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:52 pm

Best,
Natan

Glad To Hear It My Friend, The Current One Is Works As Send, So Your Input Signal Remains Untouchable :)

Try To USe The IR Module On III Reverb On Vocals, It Opens A New World, Also You Can Drop Any Ir Sample From Any Sources Into The Ir Loader :)
Sorry, probably didn't explain it very well.. :D

It's very common to use multiple vocal tracks and some of them just for one off background spot effects - e.g. delay only on specific words or phrases. You'd want to be able to use an effect at 100% wet for this as you don't want to double up with the main vocal - you only want the delayed sound on that track, as an insert.

If that makes sense,,,

It says "no Big Sur" in the fine print. Any plans on bringing this to Big Sur and Apple Silicon? :?:

Hi!
Logic Pro X crash when swapping presets
Latest logic
OS X Catalina

All the best,,
JP

This thing is pretty cool. The rerouting of the modules sounds like something they are into which will make this extra great. This thing is definitely one of the better lo Fi effects out there in my experience.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:24 pm thenatan

I ordered but didn't receive a serial number. I sent you a PM (which was read) but I still have no serial. Did you write to my email address? There's nothing in my junk folder. If you've written, I may need to look at my safe and blocked senders to see if you made your way onto my naughty list at some point.

What email are you using to send out serial numbers?
Everything came through to me like it was automated. It was all in my mailbox with a receipt, link and a key in 3 separate emails within a minute or so.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Thanks. I seem to only have received two emails. PayPal (Receipt for Your Payment to Thenatan) and Thenatan Official Store order confirmation.

Got the VST download ok but no serial.

I've written to thenatan again, this time via the website.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:57 pm Thanks. I seem to only have received two emails. PayPal (Receipt for Your Payment to Thenatan) and Thenatan Official Store order confirmation.

I got 3 emails: paypal and thenatan receipt and another with the subject "Thenatan Official Store - Vybz License Key Important!" that contained the serial number.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:57 pm Thanks. I seem to only have received two emails. PayPal (Receipt for Your Payment to Thenatan) and Thenatan Official Store order confirmation.

Hey There
Just Check Your Spam / Promotion Or Other Inboxes, In Case You Couldn't Find It Please Drop Us An Email :)

Ah_Dziz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:31 pm This thing is pretty cool. The rerouting of the modules sounds like something they are into which will make this extra great. This thing is definitely one of the better lo Fi effects out there in my experience.
Thanks For This Awesome Feedback :)
Glad To Hear It <3

thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:15 am

Hey There
Just Check Your Spam / Promotion Or Other Inboxes, In Case You Couldn't Find It Please Drop Us An Email :)
Hi.
Not seeing it there.
I went to deleted emails and recovered items deleted from folder (2,872 items). Nothing there.
I sent a message via your website last night. :shrug:

Return to “Effects”