Audio Vitamins?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had a support issue with my Audio Vitamins plugins recently. Tried contacting the company twice through their support webform and heard nothing back.

Anyone else experience anything similar to this? Are these plugins still being actively supported?
A well-behaved signature.

Hi JerGoertz,
Dave C, the guy that runs Audio Vitamins has been busy with other stuff, and has not had time to keep up with Audio Vitamins. The one product Stochas, which I wrote and was selling in partnership with Audio Vitamins, I have taken and made open-source. If your question is regarding that product, you can go to stochas.org and find a link to the github page where you can open an issue. If it is regarding one of the other Audio Vitamins products, then I am afraid you may be out of luck, unless Dave responds.

audiovitamins wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:58 pm The one product Stochas, which I wrote and was selling in partnership with Audio Vitamins, I have taken and made open-source.
Stochas is great, thank you!

Yes unfortunately Dave has been absent for ages. He had a pseudo fundraiser back in 2018 that I contributed to, which would give you access to one of the new plugins he had intended to release. Unfortunately that day never came. nbd because I only spent $5 and was trying to support an interesting developer, but it's too bad because there are great ideas in his plugins. Maybe he'll resurface again one day.

I bought the "free for a lifetime" back then.. :lol: :dog:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Thanks everyone for letting me know my experience isn't unique, at least...

Guess I'll just have to accept things are probably not going anywhere and move on.

(The question isn't Stochas-related.)
A well-behaved signature.

I thought he had serious health issues. Hope that is not affecting him. His plugins were interesting but I guess a very difficult market to get reward.for.effort from

Return to “Effects”