Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

Looks really good!
How long will the intro price last?
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

evilantal wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:51 am Looks really good!
How long will the intro price last?
Until Next Month 27th :)

Sent you another message via your website. Still no reply.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:09 pm Sent you another message via your website. Still no reply.
Hey There
I Replied A Few Minutes Ago, Please Check Your Inbox, Or Send A KVR Private Message :)
Thank You

OK, cheap enough, developer seems keen and active, so bought without demo... will try later. :D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:40 pm
Aloysius wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:09 pm Sent you another message via your website. Still no reply.
Hey There
I Replied A Few Minutes Ago, Please Check Your Inbox, Or Send A KVR Private Message :)
Thank You
Sent you a PM. I think you must have ended up on my blocked senders list (along with hundreds of spammers) but I don't know what email address you're writing from so I can check it.

SLiC wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:40 pm OK, cheap enough, developer seems keen and active, so bought without demo... will try later. :D
Thank You SLiC For Your Support, We Appreciate It, My Friend :)

OK, had about an hour with it and used it side by side with RC20 (which was my go-to for this type of thing)

Nice, professional interface, very deep (a lot more to do/play with than RC20) and very good sound quality even without the oversampling. 'Envolution' (real word simulation like radio, phone, bathtub!) probably worth the 30 bucks on its own...

It is different to RC20 which is more focused to vinyl/tape fx, but if I could only have one it would probably be Vybz, its just 'more' of everything and a really nice interface with visual feedback.

Absolute no-brainer at the current price, buy it!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:13 pm OK, had about an hour with it and used it side by side with RC20 (which was my go-to for this type of thing)

Nice, professional interface, very deep (a lot more to do/play with than RC20) and very good sound quality even without the oversampling. 'Envolution' (real word simulation like radio, phone, bathtub!) probably worth the 30 bucks on its own...

It is different to RC20 which is more focused to vinyl/tape fx, but if I could only have one it would probably be Vybz, its just 'more' of everything and a really nice interface with visual feedback.

Absolute no-brainer at the current price, buy it!
Oh Thank Yoy SLiC 👏 Glad To Hear You Enjoying It 😍

What is Vybz_Effect_Chain.png? Is that something I should install, in addition to using the Windows exe installer?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

.png is an image file. It's supposed to be viewed, not installed. :wink:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Network_Graphics

Oh ya, my bad.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Thanks for the PM Natan. :) All sorted now. Really looking forward to using it later on.

Demo versions are available now. The links are below the system requirements.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:09 pm Demo versions are available now. The links are below the system requirements.
Download The Demo Version Of VYBZ, And Try Before You Buy. 
https://www.thenatan.store/p/vybz-fx-plugin/

At The End Of the Page :)

Return to “Effects”