Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:44 pm
Lotuz2019 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:09 pm Demo versions are available now. The links are below the system requirements.
Download The Demo Version Of VYBZ, And Try Before You Buy. 
https://www.thenatan.store/p/vybz-fx-plugin/

At The End Of the Page :)
Bad UX. #uxisdead The demo links should be at the top.

SLiC wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:13 pm 'Envolution' (real word simulation like radio, phone, bathtub!) probably worth the 30 bucks on its own...
Try these in combination with the Damage module. 8)

plexuss wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:49 pm
Lotuz2019 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:09 pm Demo versions are available now. The links are below the system requirements.

Fixed :)

You Guys Didn;t Mentioned The Power Of Freezing Verb :)
Play With That Baby Before The Drop :)
It Produces An Infinantly Reverb Decay, Then Route It To The LFO
and Make That Classic Sidechained / Pumping Reverb Effect With Ease :)

thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:05 pm
plexuss wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:49 pm
Fixed :)
Great! For new users quickly getting the demo is vital towards a purchase decision. In my case I didnt see the links at the bottom even though I specifically was looking for a demo. I guess I was looking before the demo was linked. I decided to buy anyway and if I didnt like it I was going to ask for a refund. :) No need for a refund as I find Vybz really good. Anyway, at the top as you have them now is perfect. People need a demo to know what they are going to buy and I think with Vybz the demo will sell the product for those that have a use for it.

Thank You @Plexuss For Your Nice Words, Glad To Hear You're Happy With Your VYBZ :)
The Positive Feedbacks Are Beyond Our Imagination, So Thank You All :) We At Thenatan Appreciate It :) <3

thenatan wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:16 am
  • You can layer textures onto your existing audio with the texture unit.
May I suggest two things?

-The attack is immediate and the decay is quite long. Could you make both adjustable?
-The ducking effect is on or off. There is nothing in between. Again, could you make this adjustable?

Lotuz2019 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:41 pm
thenatan wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:16 am
  • You can layer textures onto your existing audio with the texture unit.
May I suggest two things?

-The attack is immediate and the decay is quite long. Could you make both adjustable?
-The ducking effect is on or off. There is nothing in between. Again, could you make this adjustable?
Sure :)
Don't Forget We Are At V1.0.0
So There Is Lots Of Improvements Going To Happen With 1.1.0 and 1.2.0

Please Send Your Feature Request, A Little More Detailed To :
https://www.thenatan.store/contact-us/

So We Don't Miss It Out :)
Thanks

A fun way to use this before they add moveable modules is to chain it before or after rc20 and then you get the best of both. I'm really enjoying the distortion in this thing.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

I've got both loaded up in Bitwig and with the onboard Bitwig modulation adjusting all types of fun stuff. I can't believe how cheap this is. Very handy for sound design.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:54 pm I've got both loaded up in Bitwig and with the onboard Bitwig modulation adjusting all types of fun stuff. I can't believe how cheap this is. Very handy for sound design.
It's Not Cheap :) It's Affordable

I clicked on Mac Demo and I get 404 error.

Synth Master Jedi wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:38 pm I clicked on Mac Demo and I get 404 error.
We Are Under High Traffic My Friend, There Is So Many Requests Are Coming In,
Please Try Again In A Few Minutes
Thanks

thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:24 pm
Ah_Dziz wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:54 pm I've got both loaded up in Bitwig and with the onboard Bitwig modulation adjusting all types of fun stuff. I can't believe how cheap this is. Very handy for sound design.
It's Not Cheap :) It's Affordable
Tomato/ Potato

thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:45 pm
Synth Master Jedi wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:38 pm I clicked on Mac Demo and I get 404 error.
We Are Under High Traffic My Friend, There Is So Many Requests Are Coming In,
Please Try Again In A Few Minutes
Thanks
I still get 404 when trying now, but I'll try again later, thanks.

Return to “Effects”