Kontakt - Animation with knobs and sliders

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to have the png for a knob animate through its frames without actually clicking on or turning it? E.g. could the animation sequence be triggered by another event like when another knob is turned and reaches a certain point?

Yes, but in this case it's better to use ui_label and change picture state.

Thanks. I have it working now with CHANGE_PICTURE_STATE. It won't run 'on init' (at least not with WAIT between each CHANGE_PICTURE_STATE but I do have it responding to on_note and on ui_control stuff.

You could use on persistence_changed instead of init if you need some post-init waits.

@EvilDragon

The Hollow Sun Library for TAL Sampler, how or where can I ask the permission for making the SFZ version and put it on github? Can you please help? I have the very first AKP bundle that I downloaded years ago.

You've just asked. :)

You can put the sfz files that are referencing the samples on GitHub, but I'd rather samples not be there. Could just link to where they can be downloaded.

Thanks,

So basically we can put the sfz+samples in our github repo?
I'm thinking to put my archive bundle in there.
I only know this one that available to download on internet :
https://tal-software.com/downloads/pres ... lowsun.zip
But I haven't download it and seems it's for Tal-sampler only

Oh right, I forgot those samples are TAL sampler only format. Well then, sorry. I wouldn't like that library to be redistributed.

Ahh okay, no hope I guess.
Thanks for replying anyway

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”