Tone2 Warlock (synthesizer) - available now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Warlock

4damind wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:28 pm Feature request: it would be great if when clicking on the "FX1" and "FX2" labels, the effects could be bypassed and this would be reflected by a slightly different "deactivated" colour of the label.
This for the oscillators too please!

MorpherX wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 pm
4damind wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:28 pm Feature request: it would be great if when clicking on the "FX1" and "FX2" labels, the effects could be bypassed and this would be reflected by a slightly different "deactivated" colour of the label.
So far... the sound is excellent, I like the presets and the very clear interface that makes programming very easy.
I'm sure it's already been mentioned somewhere... what limitation does the demo version have? I miss (not really :P) any sounds or interruptions which we all "love" so much.
I have already requested a Dry/Wet potie, which is basically the same, because if you scroll Dry/Wet to Dry then the FX is bypassed.
There was already the same request pages before, so there are now 3 requests for Dry/Wet and deactivating Fx, where DRY/Wet would be the best solution in my view.

There are now already 4 post for requesting Dry/Wet, On/Off for the FX.

Hey Markus, I found some interesting behavior when loading a project with the supersaw oscillators. I am happy to share this project if you would like to see this behavior firsthand:

https://youtu.be/AUS9ZX4hmzk

Also apologies about the recording quality, turns out my mic was turned around 180degrees in the boom stand so I was recording my voice off-axis.
"FriendZone"

Phases of the hypersaws are only reset after a note has been completely killed (release phase is over). This is intended - otherwise a patch with only one voice (like you are playing) would click.
You should increase the number of voices in your patch

MorpherX wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:42 pm There are now already 4 post for requesting Dry/Wet, On/Off for the FX.
It is possible for v1.1. I have noted the request

Markus Krause wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:29 am
MorpherX wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:42 pm There are now already 4 post for requesting Dry/Wet, On/Off for the FX.
It is possible for v1.1. I have noted the request

So we have to wait at least an year for this feature ?
It's no drame to have it or not, but would be helpfull.

MorpherX wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:18 pm So we have to wait at least an year for this feature ?
Who said the 0.1 update take a year? Are you bored or simply dull?
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:38 pm
MorpherX wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:18 pm So we have to wait at least an year for this feature ?
Who said the 0.1 update take a year? Are you bored or simply dull?
Experiences over many years with tone2 leads to this assumption.
But hey, ask the dev, the earlier an update the better it is.

So Mr. Markus, when can users expect a 1.1 update for this Warlock VSTi ?

Sorry. But what you claim here isn't true at all. There have been a massive number of free updates with enhancements and new features.
Proof :
https://www.tone2.com/download.html

Furthermore it is fact that the last Warlock update is only one week old. Next week another one will follow.

I must say I dislike the respectless way how you communicate with me and others. Maybe I should ignore your feature-requests in the future...

Markus Krause wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:24 pm Sorry. But what you claim here isn't true at all. There have been a massive number of free updates with enhancements and new features.
Proof :

Furthermore it is fact that the last Warlock update is only one week old. Next week another one will follow.

I must say I dislike the respectless way how you communicate with me and others. Maybe I should ignore your feature-requests in the future...
Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing respectless.
You offer bigger updates mostly in year or later and the updates for this VSTi up to now are no updates it's release cadidates and the final product is still not released at all.
But you have not answered the question.

Beside this I don't depend on this VSTi, I even have up to now no usage fot it, maybe in year or two or even never.

Adios, I am out and will never have anything to do with tone2 !

MorpherX wrote: Adios, I am out and will never have anything to do with tone2 !
I am not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight... :)

MorpherX wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:49 am

Adios, I am out and will never have anything to do with tone2 !
ty and duly noted, all your posts from this point on will be deleted and considered trolling :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

The update to v1.0 rc4 is finished.

The demo-version is available here:

The owners of the full-version will receive an email with a download-link in some hours.

What's new?
- Workaround for a bug in Cubase, which could crash on scanning the plugin
- Cubase did change the waveform of OSC1 if a keyboard with aftertouch was used
- Slightly raised the volume of the Chorus and Flanger
- Many small things

Whoa cool, did the song contest get extended by a week? I was demoing a bunch of sequencers and doing plugin shootouts and didn't have a chance to finish anything by the deadline. Now it looks like I have more time which is perfect. Thank you!

The demo song has to be recorded in 96k though?

Yes. It has been extended by one week.
96khz would be nice, but is not essential.

Return to “Instruments”