FXpansion releases Cypher2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cypher (DCAM: Synth Squad) Cypher2

El Bura wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:24 pm
zvenx wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:03 pm You got damages or a refund?

Angus said above that he was fixing it and asked for Beta volunteers.

edit:
Ironically earlier today, before your post, that fix was made available as a public beta, check your accounts.

rsp
Ha ha no way! Well I feel pretty bloody stupid now! :) Only took two years. :hangs head in shame:

@El Bura That's fair enough, Thanks for being open and letting others know your dealings.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Was just checking in on how we were coming with these. 💥

My giest 2 was updated on the 27 via website, but cypher and strobe were not, and the license manager didn't catch any of them. are they public betas yet? or, these just for the testers still?

Login here
https://www.fxpansion.com/account/login/

and download.

License manager is a piece of crap

fuse wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:38 pm Login here
https://www.fxpansion.com/account/login/

and download.

License manager is a piece of crap
Yep, my Geist 2 update was there, but synthsquad was the 2018 versions. I’ll give it till wed and check in again. Seems like the installer auto unpacked this time at least. :)
Last edited by Dasheesh on Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ps, this thing is GIGANTIC on a hi def screen.

It is resizable,and it is not longer part of synthsquad if that is where you are looking for the download, it is cypher 2 and strobe 2, not synthsquad.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:54 pm It is resizable,and it is not longer part of synthsquad if that is where you are looking for the download, it is cypher 2 and strobe 2, not synthsquad.
rsp
Yeah, I know. I had to down the scaling to 100% on a high def screen to downsize, and then resize from there. I own both cypher2, and strobe2. They are probably still pushing it out. I’ll check in later this week before I get in contact.

Hmmm.. it should be listed ubder public beta.
Rsp
sound sculptist

i was just looking at what was listed, but i'll look around again. thanks.

jjj
Last edited by codec_spurt on Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

it's nowhere in my.roli account unfortunately. roli and fxpansion need to reconcile licenses and downloads into one place already.

In my fxpansion account, I sort by category (easier to find stuff that way I find).
Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 3.43.32 PM.png
Click on View All Available downloads and the public beta is on top.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 3.43.44 PM.png

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

They're public betas. License Manager only autoupdates when they're marked as final-release (because we don't want to autoupdate peoples' machines with betas). We'll put it on the ROLI accounts (which don't make that distinction) once it's had a few weeks of public beta with no issues.
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

Return to “Instruments”