Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm Registered VST3 in HD mode crashes Studio One latest version when changing presets. When I took it out of HD mode it stopped.
Hey Hewitt
What CPU You Use, Vybz Is More Intel Friendly Than. Other Ones

i9 Coffee Lake.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:22 pm i9 Coffee Lake.
I Guess You're On A High Setting On Sample Rate?
Because The HD Turns The In Coming Audio Sample Rate To As Much High As It Can Read From You DAW.
Last edited by thenatan on Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

JerGoertz wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:55 am
thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:32 pm
evilantal wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:51 am Looks really good!
How long will the intro price last?
Until Next Month 27th :)
Do we get the "bonus textures" if we order through ADSR?
They were in my download from the regular website.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

@JerGoertz Yep, The Bonus Textures Are Bundled Into The VYBZ Zip Files For Both Mac n PC

This signal flow diagram was included in the distributions for those that haven't seen it.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 8.49.25 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi thenatan,

checked it on my Mac Mini, and it works in native Logic X on an Apple Silicon M1 Mini (Big Sur). I suspect this is the Rosetta version then? Any plans on a native version? But so far, so good, as it works. Bought. :-)

tq

tq wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:09 am Hi thenatan,

checked it on my Mac Mini, and it works in native Logic X on an Apple Silicon M1 Mini (Big Sur). I suspect this is the Rosetta version then? Any plans on a native version? But so far, so good, as it works. Bought. :-)

tq
Good News :)
Thank you for your Support :)

SanjayC, Rocks With Vybz :) :clap:
https://youtu.be/NcCrus610vQ

welldone wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:28 pm Unfortunately, I get random crashes with Live 10 (Win 7).
There are several reports of crashes in this thread. Are you looking into it, Thenatan?

I'm seeing a little bit of instability (Windows 10 + Waveform Pro 11.5.2), but these are early days and a developer needs to be able to replicate a problem to track it down.

Overall, this plugin is very cool. I'm wondering if there are time limits on the IR reverb like many other plugins (eg. max 10 second file). I have a few IR libraries that have longer IRs and the IR reverbs I own have never gone 64 bit.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

thenatan wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:45 pm [...]
To All KVRist Producers Here:
We Received A Few Emails With Feature Requests Such As The Reordering, Mix Knob For VHS, Global Mix Knon, And ETC...

We Collect All Ideas, And Do Add Them The "VYBZ" As Soon As We Done With Our First Week Of Sales.

We Really Appreciate Your Support👏

Best,
Natan
Just bought the Vybz VST a couple of days ago: it's really a great sounding plugin :tu: (never enough of these kind of plugins even if I already have a couple of LOFI plugins like RC20, Cassette, SuperVHS etc.)

I think that it would be really to have some features like:
* /Time machine: A mix knob - nay a speed knob too - for the VHS effect
* /Echo & /Motion : being able to unsync Time & Speed (i.e. set in ms)
* A global MIX / global Bypass (very handy to compare with the original sound when sound designing)
* /Texture: Being able to control the Threshold of the ducking function of Texture (and it would be cool if we could invert the effect also, that is: the texture is heard only when there's a sound playing)
* /Envolution: be able to automate the changing of model
* Add preset per module
* Randomize parameters...

Just a couple of ideas that I wanted to share ;)

Thank You @GilJ
Very Good List Of Ideas And Suggestion, I Want To Let You Know That All Of The Above And A Few More Will Added To The VYBZ
With The Next Update :)

pough wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:48 pm I'm seeing a little bit of instability (Windows 10 + Waveform Pro 11.5.2), but these are early days and a developer needs to be able to replicate a problem to track it down.

Overall, this plugin is very cool. I'm wondering if there are time limits on the IR reverb like many other plugins (eg. max 10-second file). I have a few IR libraries that have longer IRs and the IR reverbs I own have never gone 64 bit.
Sure You Can Import Long IR Impulses :)
Also, There Is A Little Arrow In The Start & End of Ir Samples ( Also Textures In U Mode )
Which Can Be Dragged, And You Can Change The Start And End Of Your Samples :)

welldone wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:01 pm
welldone wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:28 pm Unfortunately, I get random crashes with Live 10 (Win 7).
There are several reports of crashes in this thread. Are you looking into it, Thenatan?
Sure I Check Them But Just Writing Crash / Win 10 Or ... Doenst Help.
I Need To Investigate And Recreate The Situation, So Please Drop Us A Line To
https://www.thenatan.store/contact-us/
And Give Some Project Files, Screen Recorded Videos, Crash Report, And Anything That You Can Share...
We, Will, Can Collect And Fix The Issues ASAP,
Thank You

Return to “Effects”