Flower Child Filter and Analog Distortion public beta

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

andrelafosse wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:53 am Not working for me.
Literally the link was working after I uploaded it, and I go to check back and the file is miraculously gone from the server. So, re-uploadig. It should work now!...

Architeuthis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:12 am
andrelafosse wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:53 am Not working for me.
Literally the link was working after I uploaded it, and I go to check back and the file is miraculously gone from the server. So, re-uploadig. It should work now!...
:tu:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Success! Many thanks. :)

Failing validation in Logic 10.5.1 -

validating Audio Unit Flower Child Filter 2 by Soundemote:

AU Validation Tool
Version: 1.6.1a1
Copyright 2003-2013, Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Specify -h (-help) for command options

--------------------------------------------------
VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: 'aumf' - 'FCF2' - 'Soem'
Manufacturer String: Soundemote
AudioUnit Name: Flower Child Filter 2
Component Version: 2.0.0 (0x20000)

* * PASS
TESTING OPEN TIMES:
COLD:
FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: -1,0xFFFFFFFF

validation result: couldn’t be opened

andrelafosse wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:17 amFailing validation in Logic 10.5.1 -
ooo, thanks. Were you able to get the VST version running?

Architeuthis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:18 am Mac version released, see first post for download. This is the release client, the oscilloscope does not work for mac version, still trying to fix the issue, but I will be releasing regardless unless there's a showstopper bug reported.
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:39 pm if you are using his dsp code, you should indeed mention him.
filters are named after his company in the Flower Child UI as well as showing his company logo, and a description that links to his website.
oh did not see that. all good then.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Architeuthis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:51 am
andrelafosse wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:17 amFailing validation in Logic 10.5.1 -
No, it doesn't show up in Ableton 9.7.7. Version 1.0.1 DOES show up, but the v2 release candidate does not, even after a restart.

Sounds amazing! I ran a heavy beat from Microtonic through it. Killer saturation!

Architeuthis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:51 am
Couldn't get it to work on the Mac in Bitwig Studio either.

The first version still works and is the dirtiest filter I've heard ITB. Easily as good as hardware.

I am unhappy with the Super Love LP12, it's not working as intended. I need to go back and prototype it and carve out the right sound, so looks like this isn't getting released just yet... I'll keep this build on hand in case anyone uses it in a serious project, next version will be 2.1.
plexuss wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:14 am Sounds amazing! I ran a heavy beat from Microtonic through it. Killer saturation!
thx!
wvshpr wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:04 pmThe first version still works and is the dirtiest filter I've heard ITB. Easily as good as hardware.
The original flower child filter version 1? Bah, that's the cleanest of all the dirty filters in the FMD series, lol. (And to be clear, I am talking about the dirty flower child filter, the clean one is obviously clean)

Architeuthis wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:29 pm
The original flower child filter version 1? Bah, that's the cleanest of all the dirty filters in the FMD series, lol. (And to be clear, I am talking about the dirty flower child filter, the clean one is obviously clean)
Fantastic! It‘ll be right up my alley.

Do you have any idea what is causing the issues on Mac?

wvshpr wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:45 pmDo you have any idea what is causing the issues on Mac?
Lack of competence. :(

Architeuthis wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:43 am
wvshpr wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:45 pmDo you have any idea what is causing the issues on Mac?
Lack of competence. :(
Ahh, that one. I struggle with that bug every day.
:hihi:

Alright! I prototyped a new Superlove LP18. It's supposed to be a good bass filter where resonance is tame, adding subtle bite, sizzle, and formanty-ness to low pitch sawtooths. Also, as the cutoff goes low it will create sub-octave effects which adds a bit of boom when modulated down by an an envelope.

Linux version pretty please? 🙏

Return to “Effects”