Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold EQuilibrium to e@rs. Great Buyer! Highly Recommended!
Last edited by waldemarjohann on Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sold a Fuse plugin to CHRISSTILES, very easy transaction. Great Buyer! Highly Recommended!

Bought TDL OD DeEdger from DFoisie. Responsive and trustworthy seller, there was a little delay from TDL with the transfer but it was solved in the end. He is selling more plugins here with nice prices:
viewtopic.php?p=8030332#p8030332

Bought Waldorf Largo from AcrossTheSky
Friendly, fast, fair priced and trustworthy - everything that makes a transaction nice and easy. Great seller and I would buy again at anytime. Thank you very much.

Traded my Phase Plant For VPS Avenger with askoan.
Great guy, very communicative. Nice and smooth deal.
Thank you! :tu:

Lorenzo B. wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:17 pm Bought Waldorf Largo from AcrossTheSky
Friendly, fast, fair priced and trustworthy - everything that makes a transaction nice and easy. Great seller and I would buy again at anytime. Thank you very much.
Many thanks !!..Sent license before being paid so Lorenzo can be trusted 100,% . Will want the license back when they upgrade GUI :hihi: :cry:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Just bought ReVoice pro 4 from MountainKing. Highly recommended :tu:

Sold a license for u-he Diva to 3dsmatt – fast payment & excellent communication. Recommended!

Stan Navi wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:36 pm Traded my Phase Plant For VPS Avenger with askoan.
Great guy, very communicative. Nice and smooth deal.
Thank you! :tu:
Traded VPS Avenger for Phase Plant with Stan Navi. Great transaction, thank you for your patience ; recommanded buyer/seller 👍

Sold PSP MaterComp to lesnow and now all my dreams have come true.

OK, that's an exaggeration, but the transaction was smooth and pretty great.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Traded some plugins with Salsifi and i must say that he is one of the best sellers here. Highly recommended.

Had a very smooth transaction today with @Scrubbing Monkeys . He bought three NI Expansions from me.
Thanks.
rsp
sound sculptist

Bought Melodyne Essentials 5 from Selfik. All went completely well even though we had a little hiccup that was neither of our faults, regarding a used license key; it needed to be replaced and Selfik swiftly contacted the company and got everything situated in a timely and efficient manner! In the meantime, he was understanding and issued a refund until I was able to get a new serial key and make another payment. All around, this dude is awesome, and I highly recommend purchasing from him. He's professional, quick, understanding, and communicative.

All the best!

David

Just going to do a big feedback post here from great experiences the last couple months trading with:

waldemarjohann

jasonlaidback

simonden

rmadier

Great transaction with isobaric. Excellent buyer! A pleasure to deal with

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”