Audiority PolyComp updated to v1.3.1 - Multiband Mastering Compressor - AAX/AU/CLAP/VST2/VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PolyComp

Audiority wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:59 am Hey jens, sorry if I seemed "bothered". I'm not! :D I always appreciate an honest feedback. I'll definitely improve these kind of videos, otherwise it doesn't matter how good the product is if the first impact is reflecting something wrong.

Cheers!
Luca
Luca, no, I think your reply was absolutely classy, so there's nothing to be sorry about at all! :D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I'm already missing the pedals phase..

Have to admit, since I saw Phase90, Boss CE2 and Electric Mistress on your social media, I can't stop thinking about modulations pedalboard.. is there a hope in 2021?

I'm interested in this plug but the demo restrictions are a deal breaker for me

It's been 7 years now we have just 3 seconds of silence every minute. That's it. It seems very reasonable, otherwise i'll have to switch to iLok.

ElevateAudio wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:14 am I'm interested in this plug but the demo restrictions are a deal breaker for me
:smack:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

3 seconds of silence every minute. That's it. It seems very reasonable, otherwise i'll have to switch to iLok.
true, very reasonable. and please, never switch to iLok. you will end Audiority for so many with such decision.

no biggie, even if you lose a couple of whingers moaning about 3 sec silence, it's for the better. a couple of licenses money is nothing compared to PITA you're avoiding in perspective. it's not always bad to lose somebody. it depends on what kind of people you're canceling from your life.

by the way, I have a feeling Audiority has prepared something for Dave Gilmour's 75th birthday, which is March 6th.

can you imagine? Davie G, 75 years old. Live at Pompeii also marks 50th anniversary later this year.

Roger Waters and Nick Mason, bloody 78 years old in a few months. I'm starting to feel like a dinosaur myself..

in all seriousness, though I wish these guys many more prosperous years, the reality is they have reached a "dangerous" age, and I know I will be heartbroken if even one of them goes..

the loss of Rick Wright was a really premature, senseless death, such a colossal musician..

sqigls wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:14 am Luca can you tell us any more about the inner workings of this machine?
Is it based on anything? Inspired by anything in particular?
I think it's great value for under thirty dollars, and your connection to the Auditory user base is commendable. Thanks heaps!
It was possibly inspired by this beauty:
https://www.igsaudio.com/multicore

Thanks for the update Luca! So helpful to have the input and output gain controls. I haven't yet found a use where I prefer the Full to the Band side chain, but it's nice to have that option. (edit: nevermind, Full is great for parallel signal crushing)

Audiority wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:55 am It's been 7 years now we have just 3 seconds of silence every minute. That's it. It seems very reasonable, otherwise i'll have to switch to iLok.
I avoid iLok completely. Audiority protection is working very user friendly and it's a joy to buy their plugins (I have bought a lot of them), it's a big plus how hassle free they are and I have no fear not to be able to use them in the future like with some other protection methods.

The demos work fine for me, you get a good impression and frankly speaking, the are so well priced that this should be enough to decide if you want to buy them or not.

Very satisfied with Audiority in every way.

As long as you keep making great sounding plugins, you won't lose my custom. The current system is painless enough and encouraged me to make many purchases.

Audiority wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:55 am It's been 7 years now we have just 3 seconds of silence every minute. That's it. It seems very reasonable, otherwise i'll have to switch to iLok.
Especially when using a mastering processor I don't want to hear anything but what the plugin does.
I see on your site you have 14 day money back guarantee, so I may just buy it and give that a whirl.

say thanks it's not loud bursts of noise every 3 seconds. or a strict limit of the plugin functions, like many devs out there introduce.

can't live with 3 sec silence every minute? why? what is there you can't figure out about the sound in the rest 57 seconds you have? like a Swede who takes a minute to figure out from which end the bottle opens. too slow, are we?

maybe you'd like a free meal plugin as well? no limitations at all? where do you get that in commercial software?

he has to put limitations, obviously, and 3 sec silence is nothing to write home about. stop whinging already and get on with it.

minkray wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:56 pm say thanks it's not loud bursts of noise every 3 seconds. or a strict limit of the plugin functions, like many devs out there introduce.

can't live with 3 sec silence every minute? why? what is there you can't figure out about the sound in the rest 57 seconds you have? like a Swede who takes a minute to figure out from which end the bottle opens. too slow, are we?

maybe you'd like a free meal plugin as well? no limitations at all? where do you get that in commercial software?

he has to put limitations, obviously, and 3 sec silence is nothing to write home about. stop whinging already and get on with it.
Sorry my opinion differs from yours. Nice racist remark too :tu: Could it be worse?? Yes. Could it be better?? Also yes. There are other small developers without these kind of demo restrictions but that's too much for your tiny mind to comprehend.

Sale over already? Oh, March 1st? That was.. uhm... rather short, in my opinion. I was on holiday at first, then busy with other stuff and now just about to make my mind up on it... :shrug:

"Quick quick - buy before it's gone!"

Nope! :razz:

Edit:

:dog: :oops:

Wrong thread - this post was supposed to go on the ERS/DDMF thread- sorry, Luca - it's probably simply not the best idea to write forum posts on your phone while taking a dump... :lol:
Last edited by jens on Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

here is working. I see the promo going on both our site and 2checkout. It should end on March 15th

Return to “Effects”