Amplitube5 - Release Date 15-16/12/2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 5 Guitar Rig Pro

Thanks i'll give it a go

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:28 pm I forgot to mention that presets should start to flow out next week.
From the IK website:
How to get your Soldano SLO-100 head model and new presets

For Soldano: open Custom Shop, log in, and use the Restore My Purchases tools within the app

For the presets: open Product Manager and search AmpliTube 5's Presets tab for the presets and install
This is why people are wasting time looking for non-existent presets.

Hmm... tempting, but I have no idea how it will work on my M1 Mac Mini, and I already have a ticket in for Amplitube 4 not installing correctly with no word back. Guess I'll pass.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

I tried Restore My Purchases but still don't get it :roll:

I have One Humble wish. I miss a system noisegate, so I don´t have to put a noisegate to the presets. I need it when I an sitting in front of my computer with single coils.
JSL

That Soldano amp is a bit rubbish... I STILL don't sound like Prince!! :cry: :ud: :lol:

simon.a.billington wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:31 pm That Soldano amp is a bit rubbish... I STILL don't sound like Prince!! :cry: :ud: :lol:
Yeah, but do you have the squiggly guitar and platform shoes? That's where the tone is.

For those interested in the coming presets (though Gus G is next): We will also have some Marty Friedman presets coming. Here's a video he sent us where he uses AmpliTube 5 for the guitar solo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKrGc-RZDDI

I just saw Total Studio 3 MAX available but there is no discount for Total Studio 2 MAX customers? I can only see the whole package price which is lower than previous versions but still way higher than usual upgrade price?

DarkS474 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:23 am I just saw Total Studio 3 MAX available but there is no discount for Total Studio 2 MAX customers? I can only see the whole package price which is lower than previous versions but still way higher than usual upgrade price?
that's IK Multimedia pricing policy for you :) there's no "upgrade" as such, there's only "price for new customer" and "crossgrade from any IK product worth $99 or more". so crossgrade pricing is the lowest price you're going to get.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

DarkS474 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:23 am I just saw Total Studio 3 MAX available but there is no discount for Total Studio 2 MAX customers? I can only see the whole package price which is lower than previous versions but still way higher than usual upgrade price?
There is an upgrade/crossgrade (and others have MAXgrade pricing) and you qualify for an additional discount auto-applied via coupon during checkout.

OK so I had some jampoints and thought that now the dust has settled I would purchase the SE version as I have a lot of expansions (excluding Fender 2, Fulltone and Satriani) and converted that gets me a lot of kit.

However, I've done the register and restore gear steps (on the respective two separate bits of software - come on guys, sort this out) and frankly I can't figure out if I have the SE version now or not. How do I tell? Everything just says Amplitube 5, no indication of which version I have (might even still be CS).

Any clues?

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:45 pm Get your free Soldano SLO-100 for AmpliTube 5 (including AmplITube 5 CS) now if you don't have it.
Is there a cabinet that comes with this amp?

Also, I own T-racks 3 Standard. Does this work in the free Custom Shop TRacks 5 ? If so, what is the advantage to install the CS T R 5?

Thanks

festeringheap wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:07 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:45 pm Get your free Soldano SLO-100 for AmpliTube 5 (including AmplITube 5 CS) now if you don't have it.
Is there a cabinet that comes with this amp?

Also, I own T-racks 3 Standard. Does this work in the free Custom Shop TRacks 5 ? If so, what is the advantage to install the CS T R 5?

Thanks
We do include (for free with the Soldano SLO-100 head) the cabinet that is paired with this head in AmpliTube (the Metal T1). I'll take credit for that idea, I didn't want anybody who keeps the default of using the paired cabinet to have to change it or get notified they didn't have the gear that was instantiated automatically.

Your T-RackS gear will work in T-RackS 5 Custom Shop. There are improvements to the audio engine as well as some quality of life improvements like the resizeable GUI, etc. There are full details about T-RackS 5 on our web site but I think the jump from 3 to 5 should be a sizeable one.

The latest update breaks the EQ-81. The MIC/LINE switch no longer works, neither does the gain knob or the Shelf button for the low band.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Effects”