Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

PieBerger wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:49 pm
plauto wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:29 pm Hi!! could someone help me as i change the skin
Go to the Advanced tab and there's a dropdown menu at the bottom of the UI where you can select a skin or choose one from any location on your computer.
Thank you for your help

A little feature requests to OSC modifiers:
1) A phase distortion modifier
2) Wavefolding modifier

Thank you.

Vital 1.0.8 both Windows & macOS bug report

There's a weird issue with related to LFO modulation and it happens when loading certain presets. then any other presets which has LFO modulation(s) will sound different.

Tested & reproducible on FL Studio 20.8.2 Windows, macOS as well as Logic Pro.

Here's a video:
https://youtu.be/OegT7j-AdAM

Oh, that bug is stupid...! Thanks for showing, didn't recognized it yet...

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Xenox.AFL wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:20 am Oh, that bug is stupid...! Thanks for showing, didn't recognized it yet...

Frank
My pleasure mate :) hopefully Matt can see this & fix it easily.

phreaque wrote:
Vital 1.0.8 both Windows & macOS bug report

There's a weird issue with related to LFO modulation and it happens when loading certain presets. then any other presets which has LFO modulation(s) will sound different.
Vital 1.0.8? The most current version is v1.0.7., isn’t it?
On a number of Macs

phreaque wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:41 am My pleasure mate :) hopefully Matt can see this & fix it easily.
You should post at the Vital forums. You can mark posts as Bug Reports there:

https://forum.vital.audio/
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Weasel-Boy wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:49 pm Vital 1.0.8? The most current version is v1.0.7., isn’t it?
No it's 1.0.8 just go to your account and click "All Downloads".
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:30 pm
Weasel-Boy wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:49 pm Vital 1.0.8? The most current version is v1.0.7., isn’t it?
No it's 1.0.8 just go to your account and click "All Downloads".
Yes, but it's weird that 1.0.7 is proposed in the download page and you have to click on "All downloads" to be able to get 1.0.8...
Is it a beta or sort of? There's not even any mention to changes in that version (I'm a bit OCD about wanting to know what's new I admit)

- Mario

1.0.8 is there (in 'all downloads'); no mac version yet...

mabian wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:39 pm Yes, but it's weird that 1.0.7 is proposed in the download page and you have to click on "All downloads" to be able to get 1.0.8...
Is it a beta or sort of? There's not even any mention to changes in that version (I'm a bit OCD about wanting to know what's new I admit)
- Mario
I don't know why the offered download lags a version behind and we have to click All Downloads. I've just gotten used to checking there periodically.

I found out about 1.0.8 in this thread at the Vital forums:

https://forum.vital.audio/t/vital-update-1-0-8/5684

If only the 'check for updates' feature would work, it would make life much easier :(

fisherKing wrote:
1.0.8 is there (in 'all downloads'); no mac version yet...
Ah...that explains it for me. Thanks.
On a number of Macs

Teksonik wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:51 pm
mabian wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:39 pm Yes, but it's weird that 1.0.7 is proposed in the download page and you have to click on "All downloads" to be able to get 1.0.8...
- Mario
I don't know why the offered download lags a version behind and we have to click All Downloads. I've just gotten used to checking there periodically.

I found out about 1.0.8 in this thread at the Vital forums:

https://forum.vital.audio/t/vital-update-1-0-8/5684
probably because the mac & linux updates are not there yet, so the windows release is an 'early' one... not a big deal, am sure they'll all show as current when they're all ready...

This wouldn't be the first update that didn't show up on the front page without having to click All Downloads even when the Win, Mac, and Linux versions were available at the same time.

Like I said I've just gotten used to checking All Downloads periodically. Not a big deal, just a few mouse clicks and a couple seconds of time.

Return to “Instruments”