When electronic music sounded new, like the future... what went wrong!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

if you want future music, design an instrument for artists that does future sounds from the start. don't let a community that doesn't already know what they want tell you what they want. lead, don't follow. you will fail. but, if someone made millions on a banana nailed to a wall, you will be recognized eventually, because you didn't blend in, and you came into light after the fact. how quickly do you need it?

maybe the artist should make his own instruments that create future sounds, stop expecting others to do it for them?

i hate programming. with a passion. i do it because i have too.

I preferred xoxos.

i prefer anything i can play. unfortunately we are forced into a virtual world as we get older, and then bitch about it constantly. you only have room for so much in your life. pick your battles.

who is forcing you? :o
report them to the un!

or buy a "gee-tar". or something else non virtual?

I meant on the unhinged rambling front. Not arsed about the sinthesiser.

:hihi:

Dasheesh wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:02 pm unfortunately we are forced into a virtual world as we get older

foosnark wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:07 pm
Dasheesh wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:02 pm unfortunately we are forced into a virtual world as we get older
The best thing about this is I thought this movie was corny as f**k when it was released. then, it lasted. It actually became true. Then he knocked out further increasingly accurate sci fi. he earned my respect the hard way. I remember his very first flicks. They were not popular.

The Bad Batch is dope if you want a movie tonight.

The banana wasn’t nailed to the wall, it was stuck on with some silver tape....
The nailing thing would actually be original!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Dasheesh wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:16 pm The best thing about this is I thought this movie was corny as f**k when it was released. then, it lasted. It actually became true. Then he knocked out further increasingly accurate sci fi. he earned my respect the hard way. I remember his very first flicks. They were not popular.
Reeves or the Wachowskis? If Reeves, check out River's Edge if you haven't. I really liked that film back when it came out. Still remember stuff from it, like Feck weed, ha.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”