Skins you're most impressed by

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jorgeelalto wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:33 am
Teksonik wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:00 pm I've always liked this theme for Reaper.....
Reaper.png
Which skin is this?
It's called Pro Tools X Gold ED.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Erisian wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:54 pm Anything by ArtVera. She is one of the most talented designers on the internet IMO. My favourite skin is the gold skin for Golden Aset.
I completely forgot about ArtVera. I agree she is extremely talented not just with graphics but with audio as well. I wonder what's she's up to these days? Haven't heard from her in a long time.

I've always called her style "Future Retro" like with this Wusikstation skin:

ArtVera.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Apologies if it's been mentioned before in this 7 page thread, but I'm really impressed with some of the skins being made for Tim Petherick, Cupwise and other Nebula libraries, particularly those created by azzimov such as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La9h58Umkec

Teksonik wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:55 pm
Teksonik wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:00 pm I've always liked this theme for Reaper.....
Reaper.png
Which skin is this?
Thanks a lot! I like high resolution displays (4K, 5K and so on) but I love the charm of a pixel perfect skin like this.

Teksonik wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:55 pm
Reaper.png
Which skin is this?
That is an amazing skin

I really like Live's themes/skins. I was using a modded dark theme, but recently it's been a modded light them (seen here with a custom skin for Vital)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

noiseresearch wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:09 pm My own DarkZebra/Zebra² skin :hihi: although the bright one is still in work...
Good stuff ,
I love flat designs , is it zebra HZ ready ?

Edit, I see it is
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

/* static noise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

my default edit (crappy screen grab) because I hate when the knobs are the same colour as the background

^^ Dune 3 red underpants edition
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

^ :lol:

recursive one wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:01 am ^^ Dune 3 red underpants edition
Dune periods :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

:o
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

I have to say that Liquidsonics Lustrous Plates looks stunning to me:

Return to “Instruments”