Audiorealism ReDominator VST/AU is available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ReDominator

I really hope AudioRealism some day update Bass Line Pro. It's such an underrated gem. Hope it gets apple silicon support at some point.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

AdvancedFollower wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:52 pm Tried the demo and it sounds pretty good. Not sure I hear anything to justify getting it for €95+VAT if you already have the TAL, Arturia or Cherry Audio version, or even Diva. Diva is €179, but it can emulate a host of different synths, including all the waveforms from the Alpha Juno.
Tal , Arturia and cherry audio never made an alpha juno .
Diva only has the alpha juno osc section
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Super Piano Hater 64 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:58 pm There’s something called Phutura, though. Might be a comparison earlier in this thread.
i like phutura, yeah its a flowstone synth, but for a free vsti,
it pulls off some of my favorite MKS-50 sounds pretty well with its PCM on the saw wave. and the gui is sexy 8)
one sound i made on the mks in particular is a rolling pad i called "darkstrings"
here is a comparison, the MKS plays first, then phutura. :phones:

https://app.box.com/s/532901mql5701sqrb6gr78ru3ttwl02a
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Great update, nice to see an emulation of the original filter so we finally have a full emulation of the Alpha Juno. The price is a bit expensive for me considering it’s shortcomings, it would’ve been nice to have to seen multiple oscillators, envelopes and lfos etc. I would have been more likely to purchase at that price, as it is now I think it needs to be closer to TALs price model of around €50...

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:18 am
AdvancedFollower wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:52 pm Tried the demo and it sounds pretty good. Not sure I hear anything to justify getting it for €95+VAT if you already have the TAL, Arturia or Cherry Audio version, or even Diva. Diva is €179, but it can emulate a host of different synths, including all the waveforms from the Alpha Juno.
Tal , Arturia and cherry audio never made an alpha juno .
Diva only has the alpha juno osc section
Yes, none of them sound *exactly* like the Alpha Juno and I never claimed that. However like I said, Diva has all the waveforms, and the filter is "close enough" (the Alpha Juno was never famous for its filter anyway). For everything else that doesn't use those particular waveforms (so most sounds you associate with a Juno), any of the above emulations would be fine. Is the price difference of $70 (compared to Cherry Audio) worth it for a PWM sawtooth? Maybe for some people.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:16 pm Live 10 can't see the VST3
VST2 GUI won't resize.
Mail sent to AudioRealism.
I discovered that the installer put the VST3 into the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\VSTpluginsVST3\AudioRealism\ReDominator

instead of the traditional folder:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

I copied the VST3 to the correct folder and that works but the drag resize issue is still a problem.

I've written to AudioRealism again.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:01 am
VST2 GUI won't resize.

I copied the VST3 to the correct folder and that works but the drag resize issue is still a problem.

The issue with the installer location was fixed in the 2nd beta, Not sure how it snuck back in.

Edit - Just tested the latest installer and it points here
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\AudioRealism\ReDominator

I think Mike might have recently updated the download
Last edited by bob swans on Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bmanic wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:18 am I really hope AudioRealism some day update Bass Line Pro. It's such an underrated gem. Hope it gets apple silicon support at some point.
Same here, Mike has said it will get done eventually but I think it's right at the back of the queue.
Synth Presets and Music

bob swans wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:56 pm
bmanic wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:18 am I really hope AudioRealism some day update Bass Line Pro. It's such an underrated gem. Hope it gets apple silicon support at some point.
Same here, Mike has said it will get done eventually but I think it's right at the back of the queue.
Sigh.. that's unfortunate. Well, at least it will remain as a hidden gem! I love that synth! It's so much fun to explore sounds and sequences with. It's very unique in it's sound capabilities.

Well at least it doesn't sound like it's an abandoned project, which is very nice to hear! :tu:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Doesn't show up in in my hosts ( repeaer , renoise )
No matter the install path for vst3 program files/ commonfiles /vst3 / ...where all my other vst 3's are located , redominator is the only one that doesn't show up .
Even when dragging the Redominator.vst3 file into my host ( some hosts accept this ) , no luck
I think there is something wrong with the .
Same for the vst 2 version
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

are you guys using this version https://www.audiorealism.se/uploads/4/5 ... 150rc3.zip

I just tested Reaper and its all good with VST3 on Windows 10
Synth Presets and Music

Thanks bob swans! :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Glad you like it--! Actually no plans right now to do a port for ABL Pro, but not ruling it out either.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

bob swans wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:55 pm
Aloysius wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:01 am
VST2 GUI won't resize.

Hi, I updated the installer, hopefully it won't mangle the paths. Can you please redownload and check again?

The issue with the installer location was fixed in the 2nd beta, Not sure how it snuck back in.

Edit - Just tested the latest installer and it points here
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\AudioRealism\ReDominator

I think Mike might have recently updated the download
Glad you like it--! Actually no plans right now to do a port for ABL Pro, but not ruling it out either.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

v1o wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:10 pm Nice to see this getting an update.

Has the RE been abandoned?
The RE is not abandoned, and is still running stable in Reason. But we really needed a VST3 version and updated AU out, which applies to all products.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Return to “Instruments”