Korg releases Korg Triton VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

What's the latest version number? 1.0.1 crashes on FL Studio .-/

Still absolutely love this synth and hope more 90s/early 00's plugins are yet to come. As far as Korg goes specifically, I emailed them asking if they would ever be interested in an MS2000 plugin. Never say never!

i still want Trinity as well :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Do there is had been any sales for plugin ? Just I'm not remember. (Except some upgrade discount)

Just, pay 200 bucks for this (especially considering lacks of some abilities compare with original instrument, as well almost lack of automation) it's insane.
For 100$, could be able to think. But it's the roof for that, imo.

There was a black Friday sale last year. Probably will be another one but who knows

From what I saw,No black Friday sale for existing customers

Caine123 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:06 pm i still want Trinity as well :(
same here. and 01W
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

TS-12 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:18 pm
Caine123 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:06 pm i still want Trinity as well :(
same here. and 01W
Oh, yes, please!

$249 is too high. I’d buy for $99.

Chrisk-K wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:47 am $249 is too high. I’d buy for $99.
Yep. That sounds about right to me. They will probably have another summer sale again this year. That'll probably be the best time to buy.
Stormchild

$249 is not cheap but quite resonable to me. After countless months, days, hours of searching for an all purpose bread and butter vst solution (and downloading terabytes of sample content) for my bottom tier I came across the Triton VST. Downloaded the trial and BINGO! Loads fast and nicely into Mainstage as well as in standalone mode and has all the capabilities that I need in a top 40 cover band. Only the AC Piano and Wurly department is a little off from now a days perspective. Maybe I can tweak that when I have a license for it.

But before I pull the trigger I need one thing to be solved: Can I switch modes (Program 2 Combi and back) with some midi commands? Bank select / Pgm change within a mode work but the Sysex-Strings from the Hardware-Instrument (i.E. F0 42 30 50 4E 00 02 F7) do not work. Any ideas/hints on that?

I don't think you can do that.

MacArnold wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:50 pm $249 is not cheap but quite resonable to me. After countless months, days, hours of searching for an all purpose bread and butter vst solution (and downloading terabytes of sample content) for my bottom tier I came across the Triton VST. Downloaded the trial and BINGO! Loads fast and nicely into Mainstage as well as in standalone mode and has all the capabilities that I need in a top 40 cover band. Only the AC Piano and Wurly department is a little off from now a days perspective. Maybe I can tweak that when I have a license for it.
Well, just M1 or WS cheaper five times by some reason. And I'm not sure that will feeling of the advantage with the same degrees, by the timbre palette. (WS even more complex by structure AFAIR)
But if important to have ready-made presets for certain covers, then probably yes, i dont know.

@evildragon That would be a setback from my initial expectations. I plan to run it in standalone on a headless PC on stage and since it always starts up in PGM mode with PGM 0 I need a way to switch modes without attaching a monitor/mouse/kbd to it on startup.

Return to “Instruments”