Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

Now thats called listening to customer feedback, thanks @thenatan!

m-ac wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:16 am Now thats called listening to customer feedback, thanks @thenatan!
Glad to Hear It My Friend ;)
And Thanks For All Your Suggestions👏

Nice update. 8)

One of the things I hadn't noticed before is that you can drag the start and end of the user mode wave file and the convolution mode IR in the Texture and III Verb modules. Cool! Would it be possible to add a fade out feature to the convolution mode to prevent it from sounding like an eighties gated reverb when you move the end handle towards the left?

Very excited to try these new features!
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

The new version is awesome!!! I feel bad for all the other folks who make this sort of thing.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:01 am The new version is awesome!!! I feel bad for all the other folks who make this sort of thing.
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣😂😂Lol

Lotuz2019 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:16 pm Nice update. 8)

One of the things I hadn't noticed before is that you can drag the start and end of the user mode wave file and the convolution mode IR in the Texture and III Verb modules. Cool! Would it be possible to add a fade out feature to the convolution mode to prevent it from sounding like an eighties gated reverb when you move the end handle towards the left?
👋 Yes Sure 👏

thenatan wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:16 am
Lotuz2019 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:16 pm Nice update. 8)

👋 Yes Sure 👏
That's good to know. Can the start and end be dragged? Is it automatable? I'll check it out tomorrow. If so then this thing could be a fun piece of sample based sound creation with no input even.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:25 am Can the start and end be dragged?
Yes, they can. You can select a part of the wave file that will automatically be looped.
Ah_Dziz wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:25 am Is it automatable?
When I move the start and end handles with the mouse in Maschine with Learn on, unfortunately no control knobs are created, so they're not automatable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The update is great. LOVE the randomizer. No crashes! Very grateful. :D
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:42 am The update is great. LOVE the randomizer. No crashes! Very grateful. :D
Haha, Thank You, Hewitt :)
Glad To hear It :)

Start & End Handles Are Not Automatable, But They Are Draggable,
So You Can Shorten A Loop In Texture Or Cut The Decay Time On IR :)
Change The Starting Point, And Ending Points :)

And a screenshot of the convolution start and end handles...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

how to install the extra texture on osx ? i look in the manual but nothing....
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Excellent product and customer service!
The randomizer is nutz, have to figure out how to save patches; every single roll was useful! :o
I grant you permission to pat yourself on the back like Barry Horowitz, lol! :tu:
thenatan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:21 am
m-ac wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:16 am Now thats called listening to customer feedback, thanks @thenatan!
Glad to Hear It My Friend ;)
And Thanks For All Your Suggestions👏

Return to “Effects”