One Synth Challenge #144: Rand by Sampleson (schiing Wins! kylebenjamin grabs the single instance prize!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted.
RUN..RUN..RUN..PUSH..PUSH...MORE PUSH...too many great tracks. :love:

Pushed - eh - voted I mean...

Done voting. Some really impressive tracks & a lot of just plain good ones.
Well done to all who submitted to the idiosyncrasies of this synth to take part.

dB has voted!

Some very impressive tracks, and many good tracks from everyone who entered. :clap: :clap:

An odd synth indeed, with lots of niggles. :dog: But, we did overcome :tu: :party:

dB

+ I Voted +

But...the voting page was acting wonky. If you run into this, take screen shots of your votes just in case.

Great tracks everyone!
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

Voted. Not completely certain but I think the $50 cash prize might be in play.

Voted.

Voted!
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Voted. Managed to resist the urge to give everyone 5 for the pure achievement of wrestling something listenable out of Rand.

Enjoyed voting again this month. I think it's more comfortable (for me) when I know the synth and therefore know what everyone went through to make a track.

Anyway, good luck to all.

S.

opdobqo wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:06 pm I think it's more comfortable (for me) when I know the synth and therefore know what everyone went through to make a track.
I agree, and it's much more difficult to vote in the "any synth" rounds.
dB

doctorbob wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:49 pm
opdobqo wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:06 pm I think it's more comfortable (for me) when I know the synth and therefore know what everyone went through to make a track.
dB
I also agree. I'm always fascinated to hear what everyone else comes up with, especially given the fact that we're all using the exact same instrument.

doctorbob wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:49 pm
dB
Also 60+ songs requires stamina!

Indeedy! I try to listen/comment as the tracks come in and sort of form a feeling of how the tracks are stacking up. Doesn't help when 30 tracks come in at midnight!

I know others like to just plough through them in one go. I'm too old for that :(

dB

Voted!

Vote done
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Instruments”