Pitch Innovations Releases Fluid Pitch - A Revolutionary Pitch Bend System

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fluid Pitch

has he tried switching it off and on again?

Maybe he needs to kick someone up the arse. Back end solution.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Will this work with Reason?

Mokenburgen wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:35 pm Will this work with Reason?
Since Reason will not support MIDI routing from plugin to plugin, you can use third-party applications such as Bluecataudio's Patchwork to make this work.

This is pretty spiffy. Can the up and down range be set to different intervals.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Website won't load. I'll definitely be checking this out though. If the website is gonna stay the same, is there a direct link to the demo?

Ah_Dziz wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:45 am Website won't load. I'll definitely be checking this out though. If the website is gonna stay the same, is there a direct link to the demo?
Sure, can you send a mail to info@pitchinnovations.com? I'll set up the account and send the links.

Thanks!!!

Ah_Dziz wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:19 am This is pretty spiffy. Can the up and down range be set to different intervals.
Thanks. Not for individual notes. Probably in the next update maybe? don't know! ;)

I figured individual notes would be tricky but having scale corrected bends that go up a fourth and down a fifth could be fun for chords slides.

“ Available as both AU/VST plugin and for iOS at www.pitchinnovations.com

Where I get the iOS version? I bought the Fluid Pitch from your website but I can’t find the link to the IOS version! I can’t find anything on App Store as well!

piccolo wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:32 pm Where I get the iOS version?
For some unexpected reasons, the iOS app is unavailable right now. Most likely, it will be up on App store by next month.

Why does a trial version of a plugin come with several onboarding emails with no unsubscribe link? 😭

yeah.. the plugin is much better than their actual support an mailing system.

they have only emailed me a couple of times - not as bad as many for me anyway

Return to “Effects”