One Synth Challenge #144: Rand by Sampleson (schiing Wins! kylebenjamin grabs the single instance prize!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who competed. I'm still astonished that you were all able to get such a variety of cool and usable sounds from that synth.

:clap: Congrats to The Winners. Great compositions.

Congrats winners! Congrats kylebenjamin! Congrats everyone.

Congrats to all the winners. Very deserving.

Congrats to the winners and to "emikaela - Bird City", a track that favorably surprised me.

@exponent1
exponent1 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:48 pm I'll try the Yuli Yolo Soundsets for Vital please.

If only one is selectable, then I'll try the Diversity Soundset.
The way I read it, the first three winners get that anyway as a bonus. If that really is the case, you might want to chose something else as well.

Congrats to the winners... And special congrats to kylebenjamin for the one instance prize...
I knew I had to be placed in the low end. But I did achieve my general goal to get at least one 5, I got even 2! Thanks for that...

SeBaer wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:43 am @exponent1
exponent1 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:48 pm I'll try the Yuli Yolo Soundsets for Vital please.

If only one is selectable, then I'll try the Diversity Soundset.
The way I read it, the first three winners get that anyway as a bonus. If that really is the case, you might want to chose something else as well.
I want just that. I pass the other prizes.

Good work all, and congratulations to the winners. Thoroughly enjoyable month on both the making and the voting, despite the limitations of the synth. It's almost as though limitations can sometimes be a good thing...?

Thanks as always to our hosts BJ and Richard for generously giving up your time and energy to make all of this work.

o

As always, thanks for the listens and comments. :) I'll pass on the prize. Congrats to all that had a track, Rand was a tricky one.

Congratulations to the winners!

Yeah, Rand was tricky, but I think I got really quite nice sounding strummed guitars from it. :wink:

dB

I guess it's my turn to pick. I would have a go at the Synthmaster Bundle, and also the additional Yuli Yolo Presets.

Thank you all for your generous votes. I honestly didn't expect that. I'm seriously overwhelmed.
And again congratulations to @kylebenjamin for his amazing single instance track. That one really blew me away.

And since bh9090 passed I think it goes to me. I'll go with the UVI Digital Synsations, please. Thank you!!

Going off of the kind words from @SeBaer and everyone else, I'd like to take a moment to extend a profoundly heartfelt thank you to everyone here. Not only am I deeply humbled to be in the company of such exceptional musicians, but I am also inspired beyond measure. I've struggled with getting in my own way for decades, and that kept me from writing music for a long, long time. Thus, I have no words to describe how overwhelming and affirming last month's OSC has been for me. Since joining this community, and having the opportunity to give and receive honest and thoughtful feedback, I've written more in the last couple months than I have in years. I cannot properly describe how life-changing that is. So, thank you so much to everyone. You made a huge difference in someone else's life.

Congrats to the winners! Especially excited about someone finally getting that one instance prize.
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Return to “Instruments”