Here's free software that makes it easy to put together a quick video that's convenient and effective, while being free.
- Wave Studio [win] (audio) - https://creative-wavestudio.informer.com/7.0/
- Ocenaudio [win,mac,lin] (audio) - https://www.ocenaudio.com/
- Wermer Denoise [win,lin] (audio) - https://github.com/werman/noise-suppres ... e/releases
(win x32 DL) https://github.com/werman/noise-suppres ... in_x32.zip
(win x64 DL) https://github.com/werman/noise-suppres ... in_x64.zip
(lin DL) https://github.com/werman/noise-suppres ... x64.tar.gz
(mac dl) https://github.com/werman/noise-suppres ... se.vst.zip
- Flashback Express 5 [win] (video) - https://www.flashbackrecorder.com/express/
King OZ Records wrote:Not a very fast program for bouncing video, but it uses no CPU
- OBS (I recommmend MKV, 10fps remux Mp4) [win,mac,lin] (video) - https://obsproject.com/
King OZ Records wrote:A very fast bounce, but hard on CPU
- Hybrid [win,mac,lin] (video) - https://www.selur.de/downloads
- Openshot [win,lin,mac] (Video ) - https://www.openshot.org/
- Bandicut [win] (video) - https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/
King OZ Records wrote:While paid, I also recommend Bandicut for post processing after the fact, in doing tasks like adding an opening scene, with like a logo. It's cheap.
- NCH Videopad [win/mac] (video) - https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/
King OZ Records wrote:The only paid video editor I would recommend is NCH Videopad; mostly due to the fact that automation allows a plot graph automation control that is intuitive. It makes controlling keyframes a simple task. It bounces faster than 98% of editors.
- For more info and instruction about the confusing Hybrid product, please refer to this pdf here:
(it's about the only guide to using it easily, the developer explains he doesn't cater to newbies )King OZ Records wrote:And here is the link to a video on youtube which also might be helpful in your understanding of the Hybrid programming. Notably, it also cover FPS. While sourcing, referencing and noting their contributions; I'll make a video soon that accumulates all of this knowledge so that there's a concise, simple guide. But given the fact that Hybrid is somewhat complicated, I did not want to rush in. But, Bandicut is faster https://tinyurl.com/dspplug-fpsalgo
- To see what youtube expects of MP4 standards and encoding:
- To make a free, crazy intro video (also a free online video editor): https://panzoid.com
- To edit movies online for free (under 250mb - no watermk): https://kapwing.com