AudioThing Things - Tilt

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TILT EQ
Things Tilt is an easy to use tilt EQ plugin with mid/side mode. Turn the main knob to the right, and you get more highs and less lows; turn it to the left, and lows are boosted while highs are attenuated. You can choose the cutoff frequency of the EQ with the Cutoff control, or increase the gain of the EQ with the Boost button.
Things Tilt can also be applied to either the mid or side of a stereo signal to further enhance the stereo depth.

https://youtu.be/ob4M7sPZhOs

Things Tilt is free with every purchase made during the Anniversary Sale (from April 12 to April 30, 2021).
It’s also free if you have purchased Things Motor or Things Texture. Check your account!
:tu:

https://www.audiothing.net/effects/things-tilt/

nice! thanks for the unexpected gift 8)

Nice! Thank you!

Great!

Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

thanks, I love tightly constrained utilities like this

thank you!

Thankyou

Cool :tu:

I'm not seeing the display update using the VST2 or VST3 in Reaper (Windows 10). For instance, if I turn the tilt knob, I don't see the frequency overlay. If I enable the filters, it pops up, but moving the filter frequency does not change the frequency in the display. Everything works as expected in Plugin Doctor. Note: I didn't actually have my interface on, so the Audio Device was closed. I wouldn't expect that to impact it, but who knows.

Anyone else?

More wood to polish... ;)

Thanks.

Thanks!

Thanks. Its easy to use and really easy to get a good sound with.

Thanks for the free gift! :D

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:23 pm I'm not seeing the display update using the VST2 or VST3 in Reaper (Windows 10). For instance, if I turn the tilt knob, I don't see the frequency overlay. If I enable the filters, it pops up, but moving the filter frequency does not change the frequency in the display. Everything works as expected in Plugin Doctor. Note: I didn't actually have my interface on, so the Audio Device was closed. I wouldn't expect that to impact it, but who knows.

Anyone else?
VST3 Works fine for me in Cakewalk (Windows 10). Both sound and display.

Return to “Effects”