AudioThing Things - Tilt

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lovely, thanks for the gift.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for the free thing! Looking forward to giving it a spin later.
Image Image Image Image

Dark/light theme doesn't change anything for me (Catalina).

Rickskii wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:01 pm Dark/light theme doesn't change anything for me (Catalina).
It doesn't change the pop-up menu color? That's the only difference. It doesn't actually change the colors of the graphics.

Thanks guys, glad you like it! Enjoy!
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:23 pm I'm not seeing the display update using the VST2 or VST3 in Reaper (Windows 10). For instance, if I turn the tilt knob, I don't see the frequency overlay. If I enable the filters, it pops up, but moving the filter frequency does not change the frequency in the display. Everything works as expected in Plugin Doctor. Note: I didn't actually have my interface on, so the Audio Device was closed. I wouldn't expect that to impact it, but who knows.

Anyone else?
Ah yes, audio must pass through for the display to update. I did it to improve the CPU when not in use, but I see that might not be ideal in all cases.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Rickskii wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:01 pm Dark/light theme doesn't change anything for me (Catalina).
It changes the popup colors. Some people complained that they couldn't see the values properly, so we added this option to (almost) all plugins.

Oh, and we just made a small video for our 10th Anniversary! :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHOJnDV44FY

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:19 pm
It doesn't change the pop-up menu color? That's the only difference. It doesn't actually change the colors of the graphics.
Got you! now i see it. No fun being old :hihi:

audiothing wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:47 pm Thanks guys, glad you like it! Enjoy!
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:23 pm I'm not seeing the display update using the VST2 or VST3 in Reaper (Windows 10). For instance, if I turn the tilt knob, I don't see the frequency overlay. If I enable the filters, it pops up, but moving the filter frequency does not change the frequency in the display. Everything works as expected in Plugin Doctor. Note: I didn't actually have my interface on, so the Audio Device was closed. I wouldn't expect that to impact it, but who knows.

Anyone else?
Ah yes, audio must pass through for the display to update. I did it to improve the CPU when not in use, but I see that might not be ideal in all cases.
Got it! It's a feature, not a bug. :wink:

Thank you so much.
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

audiothing wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 pm Oh, and we just made a small video for our 10th Anniversary! :party:
I like it. Happy anniversary.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Please bring out an Audiothing Things thing called Thing

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:11 pm Please bring out an Audiothing Things thing called Thing
that does things! :band:

vurt wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:43 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:11 pm Please bring out an Audiothing Things thing called Thing
And one called 'Stuff' with a 'more or less stuff' switch.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:10 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:43 pm
And one called 'Stuff' with a 'more or less stuff' switch.
and a nonsense button.

Return to “Effects”