AudioThing Things - Tilt

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:20 pm
Shabdahbriah wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:10 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:43 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:11 pm Please bring out an Audiothing Things thing called Thing
that does things! :band:
And one called 'Stuff' with a 'more or less stuff' switch.
and a nonsense button.
... with +/- knob.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:11 pm Please bring out an Audiothing Things thing called Thing
AudioThing releases Things - Thing :party: :hihi:
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Things - Reduce

Main dial - reduces tempo, with button to sync or unsync to tempo...

Maybe a band filter to isolate frequency...

And a compressor knob for some drive...

Just thinking out loud here... There's a lot of options with these Things. :D
Yo Leroy!

Excellent! Thanks so much for the free gift, Audiothing. :D

Something odd happened to me - I bought one AudioThing effect, and then another..and another..and now I have almost all of AudioThing's things! It's a Thing-i-Verse! :help:
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

Thanks for the thing! Can't wait to give it a whirl. Seems like it could be very useful especially in m/s mode.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Love the simplicity and it has a nice aesthetic to boot. Thank you guys!

vurt wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:43 pm
that does things! :band:
With its thing :party:

audiothing wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 pm Oh, and we just made a small video for our 10th Anniversary! :party:
Happy Anniversary, Carlo, and thank you for Tilt!

Happy Anniversary, thanks for the gift!

Yes, just a simple tilt, but still cool.

If you wanted to get funky with tilt EQ, how about... Mid-Side / Auto Gain / Mixed-Phase / dynamic / LFO

Sounds and works very nice for mastering and MS is a nice touch and makes it even more versatile for mastering. Thanks! :party:

Thanks guys! Glad you like it :)

Yeah, I've been experimenting a lot with mid/side lately, so probably going to incorporate it more in this Things series.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Speaking of MS, in order to use Tint for MS I have to have 2 instances. It would be great to only need to use one instances where the settings for M and S are saved when switching between them. :party:

Russell Grand wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:37 am Excellent! Thanks so much for the free gift, Audiothing. :D
Nice!
Keep up the cool plugs.

Thanks for Tilt BTW Carlo! Reported the non-issue with the display not updating if no audio is being passed but didn't actually say thank you then. I own quite a few Audio Thing plugins these days and appreciate them all.

Return to “Effects”