What guitar gear have you bought/are you buying/will you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tempted by this little thing...
Screenshot_2021-04-13-15-16-19-254~2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

photoshopped-animals.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:23 pm photoshopped-animals.jpg
:o
a grifentaur :o

always tempted by a Squier

Just bought an Ibanez RGRT421 in walnut flat.
Neck through 5 piece maple and walnut Wizard III.
Jatoba fretboard.
Reverse headstock.
5 way selector.
Just waiting for GAK to do a full set up for me. :D

Ordered a Broughton Studio Boost for my bass. Broughton are pretty in-demand and have small drops - this batch sold out in a few mins after much F5 throughout the day.

4b9583_27b75edb5be1471196232bcf7dfe668c_mv2.jpg
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

That walnut Ibanez is very pretty! How heavy is it?

imrae wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:35 am That walnut Ibanez is very pretty! How heavy is it?
Yes it's a beauty! It's only 3kg.

Mikelo wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:29 am Just bought an Ibanez RGRT421 in walnut flat.
Ooh, so pretty! Congrats 8)

cptgone wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:19 pm
Mikelo wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:29 am Just bought an Ibanez RGRT421 in walnut flat.
Ooh, so pretty! Congrats 8)
:tu: cheers!

Took my daughter to the store yesterday to buy her first bass. She got a Jazz Bass copy made by Tagima (Brazil). For 280 bucks the thing is seriously impressive, I’d never heard of them before, but based on what I’ve seen so far, definitely a better buy than a comparable Squier model.

My most recent purchase was a prs custom 24 se in the limited edition poplar burl finish. Once I got through the usual Guitar Center horribleness ( they sent the guitar with the parts and gig bag from a McCarty S2) and I did a good setup, I love it!

Mikey Likey
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

tapper mike wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:39 pm
Mikey Likey
LOL... Then it's two Mikey's likey :D

Well my Ibanez RGRT421 Walnut flat arrived today in perfect condition.
Its had a great set up thanks to GAK store UK. Low action, Intonation set and frets polished.
I've had to force myself to put it down. It's a dream to play. Absolutely loving the Wizard III neck.
Alluring and sleek looks with a slight reddish glow from the wood grains. Feels solid.
The two Quantum pickups are pretty good, don't think I'll be changing them for now.
I'm a happy bunny!

Mikelo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:10 pm Well my Ibanez RGRT421 Walnut flat arrived today in perfect condition.
Its had a great set up thanks to GAK store UK. Low action, Intonation set and frets polished.
I've had to force myself to put it down. It's a dream to play. Absolutely loving the Wizard III neck.
Alluring and sleek looks with a slight reddish glow from the wood grains. Feels solid.
The two Quantum pickups are pretty good, don't think I'll be changing them for now.
I'm a happy bunny!
That guitar looks amazing!

Return to “Guitars”