BBE Sound release “Stomp Board”

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for bumping this thread, I meant to post a follow up reply to Ashley here but forgot.
The latest update from BBE did fix the problem of VST3's not being recognized that I was having with Cubase.

I do like the amp sim section too, to me it seems to be in the same ballpark as the P&M sims (which I do like) minus the spring reverb, but that's just my opinion after demoing SB for a short time.

My go to sim is Amplifikation Vermillion, and neither SB or the P&M sims are going to replace that anytime soon, but after hearing your comments I may have to give this one another listen.

I am really on the fence with this one, since the stomp boxes do seem to cover the same ground as the VIP bundle, but I will definitely give the amp sim another good try.

Sad too say, but usually if I demo something more than twice, I end up buying it next time it goes on sale. :D
It gets very expensive lurking here. :dog:

- Jay

Crap! I purchased this a few days ago when it was still the intro-price - and now your post made me just check over at JRR and it's over - I swear it wasn't my intention at all to rub in people's faces what they just missed out on! :oops:

I own Vermillion and Plug and Mix VIP too and I couldn't get the same kind of dead-on break up out of either of these - to me the Stomp Board amps seem way ahead.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

BBE Stomp Board is on sale at JRR at the moment. I'm demoing it on Windows 10 and I'm running into a problem with the sync. It won't sync properly to the DAW tempo (Maschine 2 and Reason 11 Lite). Anyone else having this issue?

Bought it despite the sync to host issue. Plugivery's software development team now knows about the problem and hopefully they'll fix it in an update.
jens wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:35 pm completely disregarding the stomp boxes, this is a fantastic amp sim with the best spring reverb simulation I ever came across. It absolutely nails the quirky non-linearities of a real spring-tank. The amps do provide little for teh lurvers of heffy mettel but for anyone who's into vintage tube amps, the're a feast - very responsive, dead easy to tweak and nigh impossible to make it sound bad.
It's a very nice sounding spring reverb and I like that you can also use the spring reverb with the amp turned off.

The stomp boxes aren't bad either btw. Even if you're not a guitar player these are useful. These can be used as part of the stomp board or as single plugins. I like plugins that allow you to tune all the parameters, but sometimes I prefer a simple stomp box that gives a good result quickly.

An absolute steal at that price.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Which copy protection does this use?

Sahul wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:16 pm Which copy protection does this use?
3- Launch your DAW and proceed to create a track and insert Stomp Board or an individual pedal plug-in. Click the activate button or demo button to bring up the activation window and enter you activation code (provided above)

Thanks a lot.

16 Euros..?

A no-brainer.

Green Screamer is one of the best overdrive pedals ever - IMO.

Return to “Effects”