EQP-1A emulation advice/Tube-Tech opinions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Noise Ash Rule tec is in my opinion the best native emulation of pultec - check it out!:)

I like the curves of ozone vintage eq which are pultec curves. in conjuntion with the exciter module and tube saturation I do get a really nice pultec flavour which is the same like the uad pultec offers

Surprised no-one has mentioned the ones available from Waves :shrug:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:06 pm Surprised no-one has mentioned the ones available from Waves :shrug:
bc its overpriced and shite even on 29$ and their financial policy is ridiculous! but that might be just my 2cents ;)

ramseysounds wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:06 pm Surprised no-one has mentioned the ones available from Waves :shrug:
I like them.
And I like the ones that come with Logic Pro X without a penny extra.

Unfortunately I had to stop using Noise Ash Rule tec because it crashes on project load about 30% of the time and I reported that problem to the developer more than a year ago; so I'm back to the BRA offering that, to my chagrin, dosen't have a single interface for both "boxes".
Noise Ash and BRA models don't sound same to me and I preferred Noise Ash.

the Apogee Pultec is very good if you can catch it on a sale. You can drive into it nicely.

Return to “Effects”