PRODUCTS

muki wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:48 pm it should be in
Instruments > AU-MIDI controlled effects > Eugene Yakshin > Ribs

so:
NOT in effects and NOT in AU-Instruments

maybe also consider a restart /relogin

works here under mojave and logicx 10.5.1
Thanks for the suggestion!

I tried restarting and relogin, still no ribs in the instrument location you mentioned.

I'm using catalina and logic pro 10.6.0

Any other suggestions? did i do something wrong in the installation?

does it show in the plugin-manager ?
maybe it's not catalina compatible and/or notarized...
does it show in other hosts?

it finally showed up in plugin manager after restarting it a few times, succesfully validated it too, all is good! thanks for the help!

:clap:

Thanks for this plugin, Eugene! It's complex, steep learning curve, and all, but it can make sounds that are interesting and useful. Works for me if I work at it.

So here's the question. I feel a little dumb, but...

how do I save/load a preset in the standalone?

Hi,
I'm just starting to get my head around this wonderful tool/instrument/beast. Thanks Eugene if you're reading this.

I'd like to use this as a parallel effect with a dry sound (without daw latency) but I can't seem to get a fully wet sound. The mix control brings the wet signal up in but the dry still seems to be going through the plugin. Am I missing something ?
Thanks,
B

Never mind. Figured it out, The answer is the "input fills gaps" button if anyone else has the same ?

4 and a half years down the line and I've just stumbled across this!

Looking forward to getting into it, many thanks :)

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I downloaded this, and when extract the zip, it's got two more zips in it. Anyone got some clear instructions on how to properly install this plugin?

Thanks

irpacynot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:56 amSorry to revive such an old thread, but I downloaded this, and when extract the zip, it's got two more zips in it. Anyone got some clear instructions on how to properly install this plugin?
Need to unzip everything first.
IIRC, it includes instructions.
Ribs is a standalone and plugins.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Michael L wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:53 am
irpacynot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:56 amSorry to revive such an old thread, but I downloaded this, and when extract the zip, it's got two more zips in it. Anyone got some clear instructions on how to properly install this plugin?
Need to unzip everything first.
IIRC, it includes instructions.
Ribs is a standalone and plugins.
It did come with a PDF manual, which I looked into, but it seems to only offer instructions for use, not installation.

But, you say, I should unzip the main file, and then go into that folder and unzip any additional zips?

Thanks

irpacynot wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:32 amI should unzip the main file, and then go into that folder and unzip any additional zips
Unzipping always feels good to do!
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Michael L wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:30 am
irpacynot wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:32 amI should unzip the main file, and then go into that folder and unzip any additional zips
Unzipping always feels good to do!
:)

Return to “Instruments”