What is the best KVR topic to start?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m not really new to KVR but since this is the place for new accounts i figure i may as well ask :tu:
Noise Producer

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

I clicked on that and I had pretty big case of Deja Vu.
Noise Producer

what's the best synth for Progressive Death Nursery Music
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Onepingonly at +1000db of gain
Noise Producer

Peraqsha wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:49 am I’m not really new to KVR but since this is the place for new accounts i figure i may as well ask :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Try ' why do UH-E synths sound not as good as hardware synths especially in Ableton Live' and KVR will fall over.... :lol:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

"This plugin vs. that plugin."

Or... "What should I buy? I just won $10.000 in the lottery."

This is the best topic to start with:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204964
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

I don't think we have an official "Have you tried Reaper?" thread yet, do we? That might be a perfect opportunity for you to score some newb points. :wheee:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:34 pm I don't think we have an official "Have you tried Reaper?" thread yet, do we? That might be a perfect opportunity for you to score some newb points. :wheee:
Every thread is a “have you tried Reaper” thread

Or 'is FL Studio a real DAW' ? :hyper:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Say something blatantly ignorant, but with some aggression on the music theory board, do a shot of tequila every time Jan calls you a name that you have to look up on dictionary.com. Fun game.

ShawnG wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:39 pm Say something blatantly ignorant
I believe that's the first item listed in the terms and conditions section of KVR's EULA, isn't it?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

State anything subjective as a fact

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”