Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

excuse me please wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:42 am Brainstormer is one of my favs.

http://roazhondsp.storm-mastering.com/

The great thing is the panning (same Ob-xd). That way it's easy to create whirling sounds, drones etc.
That is in my bass instruments section of my DAW - I love it.

MutantHero wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:45 pm Might as well delete this thread. All the links are dead.
You know you can just google the names mentioned here and eventually you'll find download links somewhere, right? :)

MutantHero wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:46 pm
excuse me please wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:42 am Brainstormer is one of my favs.

The great thing is the panning (same Ob-xd). That way it's easy to create whirling sounds, drones etc.
While it's great for bass sounds, the pads and strings it can make is just :love:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:42 pm

While it's great for bass sounds, the pads and strings it can make is just :love:
Hey Norway not for me I have better things for that.

MutantHero wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 am
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:42 pm

Hey Norway not for me I have better things for that.
What!?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

MutantHero wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:45 pm Might as well delete this thread. All the links are dead.
Better idea to archive this thread, salvage what's still available and start fresh.

omargarcia wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:31 am
Better idea to archive this thread, salvage what's still available and start fresh.
Nope.. this thread is EPIC it has become a thread that deserves to be respected and protected as KVR national monument and declared a Synth World Heritage Site.. even if the referenced links are dead.. the synth names are still available to be googled and found on wayback machine or some KVR Samaritan can share with the community a requested plugin that He may have archived in his vst Library

gakstoar only outputs on the left channel on my Win machine, does anyone know how to fix that :D

docbot wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:48 pm gakstoar only outputs on the left channel on my Win machine, does anyone know how to fix that :D
here on my end aswell. have no idea how to 'fix' that. :D

Use a stereo to mono vst after it?

That might work

PTV wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:01 am Use a stereo to mono vst after it?
I've been doing that. the plugin actually has pan controlls for each osc, but guess you can only get it to work in mono

Will someone be able to sell the full versions of HG Fortune's more recent plugins that he hadn't freed? It would be nice to have the full versions of plugins like Serenity and Tiger available again for purchase or for free download. If there's some legal issues with the rights to the full versions of those plugins, I kinda would understand. Just sucks that some plugins will never be available again.

It is not allowed to sell plugins made by developers, deceased or alive. Also, most, if not not all of his 'Full/Pro' versions is free and can be found by doing a simple Google search.

I know, but some are not and I wish there was a way to get the full versions that weren't freed.

Return to “Instruments”