FXpansion’s BFD Acquired by inMusic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BFD 3 BFD Eco

Amberience wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:55 am @morelia

If you look at your inMusic Profile account in a web browser, do you see Horsepower in your list of products?
Yes it is there.

Date of purchase: 04/20/2021
Purchase location: Not available
Date of registration: 04/20/2021
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Amberience wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:32 am
jan.schoene wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:16 am
Amberience wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:21 pm
flonky wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:51 pm Hi, since days I'm trying to migrate my fxpansion BFD Drums to my inMusic Account. I already had an inMusic account.
I tried the migration as described in the fxpansion Mails. I get a mail from fxpansion and follow the link. Then I get to BFD MIGRATION page where I have to check a checkbox and then I have to hit SEND.
Anytime I hit the SEND button I get this error message "Unable to complete this request due to an error. Error has been logged."
I already tried it in several browsers on different computers (Mac and PC), but I always get the same error message.
Could you please help me to finally migrate my BFD drums!
Thanks,
Florian Goebels
Hey Florian,
I just sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Drew
Hi Drew,
I'm having the same problem as Florian. Mail-support sadly didn't reply yet. Maybe you can help me out, too. I'm so looking forward to the update for Big Sur. So great to see you up and running again.
And I'm one of the BFD1 and 2 owners, too. So any news on Eldorado and London Sessions?
Thanks
Jan
Please PM me!
Hi Drew,
I don't know if I can, I only just registered here and if I click on your nick name the contact options are empty ... or I'm just blind and don't see the PM-button ...

Would just like to say, it's great to have envelope controls on the model page so I can tighten up drums that are in the ambient mics. A welcome addition to the damping controls.

Hi Drew,
I'm in the same position as Jan. Newly registered here and unable to PM you about BFD1 & BFD2 content. I've migrated my account and got BFD3 working, so just looking for a way to get the older content working. Cheers

MickVST wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:01 am Hi Drew,
I'm in the same position as Jan. Newly registered here and unable to PM you about BFD1 & BFD2 content. I've migrated my account and got BFD3 working, so just looking for a way to get the older content working. Cheers
I had to post two posts, after the second I could PM Drew. So maybe just reply to this and it should work.

jan.schoene wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:11 am
MickVST wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:01 am Hi Drew,
I had to post two posts, after the second I could PM Drew. So maybe just reply to this and it should work.
Thanks for the heads up Jan.

is there a publicly known way to use BFD2 content with BFD3.4?

We're looking into the BFD1+BFD2 content right now. Please hold tight.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

morelia wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:41 am
Amberience wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:55 am @morelia

If you look at your inMusic Profile account in a web browser, do you see Horsepower in your list of products?
Yes it is there.

Date of purchase: 04/20/2021
Purchase location: Not available
Date of registration: 04/20/2021
If you're trying to run it in BFD3.3 it will not work. Packs going forward are only compatible with BFD3.4. It seemed like from a previous post you had rolled back to 3.3 ???
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Amberience wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:51 am We're looking into the BFD1+BFD2 content right now. Please hold tight.
Had we know of this issue we would have stayed put

Make this happen please or Im out for good

The BFD guys commented that they would do right by the users when this issue was brought up a few days ago. No one should lose access to content they own during the migration because it has been discontinued and re-released under a new name. I have 100% faith this will be resolved
shanabit wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:47 pm
Amberience wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:51 am We're looking into the BFD1+BFD2 content right now. Please hold tight.
Had we know of this issue we would have stayed put

Make this happen please or Im out for good
Last edited by triggerthehorizon on Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TabSel wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:43 am is there a publicly known way to use BFD2 content with BFD3.4?
There isn't a fundamental difference really with .4.
Most of expansions I have came about during BFD2. The thing which can't happen on the OS I'm using, OSX Catalina (10.15) is BFD2 itself, the installer cannot run. So the factory content was released at some point as London Sessions, which works under BFD3.4. Ask Amberience for a license if you want that, I believe we're entitled to it.
All of what I have scanned and is accessible.

I'm also in the same position as Jan. Newly registered here and unable to PM you about BFD1 & BFD2 content. I've migrated my account and got BFD3 working, so just looking for a way to get the older content working.

Might be worth everyone migrating over to the BFD Drums forum for future help:

https://forum.bfddrums.com/

Mr Arkadin wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:39 pm Might be worth everyone migrating over to the BFD Drums forum for future help:
https://forum.bfddrums.com/
Ok. heading over there...

Return to “Instruments”