Eventide Harmonizer 80% off... only $50 for a limited time.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yep. Bought it yesterday. It's wild. :)

Had my eye on it for a while now.

It's for sale here as well, so you can use KVR points to get a few dollars off the ridiculously cheap price already. Excited to try this out tonight.

arkmabat wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:39 pm It's for sale here as well, so you can use KVR points to get a few dollars off the ridiculously cheap price already.
I saw that. Too late though. ALready had bought on Eventide's site.

Well, not much money anyway.

It's still a fantastic deal at $200+ off either way. Just a bonus I noticed last-minute.

You can get it for $42 on JRR. It was an instabuy for me.

Every reply it gets cheaper, haha.

deleted
Last edited by gondii on Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itanever wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:48 pm You can get it for $42 on JRR. It was an instabuy for me.
Where do you see 42$? I see 50$.

Raddler1 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:31 am
itanever wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:48 pm You can get it for $42 on JRR. It was an instabuy for me.
Use the code GROUP.

so aside the vintage factor, whats the point of this?

Ploki wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:33 am so aside the vintage factor, whats the point of this?
I mean aside from the obvious (pitch machine, stereo widener, chorus, delay, etc), the "uniqueness" this plugin brings is also in the way they simulate dual rack-mounted versions of the hardware run in parallel. I believe this does behave differently than just running two instances of the single hardware plugin. At least in the demo I was able to pull some very unique and interesting sounding chorus and widening effects. That to me is worth the price of admission unless you already have some really nice plugins that are similar (ie MicroShift or Ubermod).

itanever wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:27 am
Raddler1 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:31 am
Use the code GROUP.

About to pick this up. Did the trial for it and was blown away. Really unique plugin.

JayVH wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:30 am About to pick this up. Did the trial for it and was blown away. Really unique plugin.
exactly the same here
within 5 minutes of demo i bought it
there is something "special" in eventide's sound imho
not that there aren't similar (featurewise) plugins like byome, sountoys crystalizer, glitchmachines convex, but eventide is simply sounding good...

Return to “Effects”