Waves Tune - won't "scan" new vocals I add to my track...?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Waves Tune on my vocal track.
I've been recording vocals onto it, and when Waves Tune detects new vocal audio it says ,"scanning" and its processing it and correcting it.

But now its not scanning, even though there is new audio information. Its just not appearing in the interface view for some reason.
Any ideas?

(I have Rewire working fine on another track and its hooking up to WT ok...)
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Had a similar thing happen recently but I think that was because we had the the MONO version on a STEREO track. Soon as we put the correct version on, it was fine, wether thats your problem I dont know just thought I'd throw it out there.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Thanks....
Actually I had WT Stereo on the track which contained Mono vocals. And this worked OK, but it suddenly stopped scanning.
I just created a new track and put the mono one on it, and its working ok now.

Glad to hear it
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

This is an easy mistake to make if you’re not paying close enough attention. I make mistakes like this all the time. Maybe I should start paying more attention!! Haha!!

At least you managed to resolve it.

Here's a reply I got from Waves Tech support as well - might help someone in the future...

Since the Waves Tune timeline is restricted to 10 minutes, in case you need more than that, then please place the marker in the new start point that you wish, and press on the little triangle at the top right of the Waves Tune and press on the 'Acquire Timeline from start' button. This will re-align Waves Tune and will allow it to res scan for new material.

Old bump, but for anybody struggling in Reaper, you need to delete the Rewire connection after it captures the audio. Not intuitive at all, but it's working now.

MasterTuner wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:20 pm Here's a reply I got from Waves Tech support as well - might help someone in the future...

Since the Waves Tune timeline is restricted to 10 minutes, in case you need more than that, then please place the marker in the new start point that you wish, and press on the little triangle at the top right of the Waves Tune and press on the 'Acquire Timeline from start' button. This will re-align Waves Tune and will allow it to res scan for new material.
This is a bit odd, but I imagine it harkens back to the early 32-bit/4GB limitations of an age ago.

Return to “Effects”