Phase Plant released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

gondii wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:48 pm Sounds promising. I shot them an encouraging message, too, can't hurt.

The filters are really good, but it's just annoying that they are "effect only".

I think this could potentially convert a lot of the former critics.

Edit: tbh I'm surprised that they didn't originally consider it...
Yes, sounds like it wasn’t even under consideration until this week. They’ve been flooded with requests, though. I sent a polite email as well.

Are all the macros on Snapheap and Multipass now beinmg shown/available for direct modulation in PP new since the update or was it always that way?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

PieBerger wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:45 am Hive is my go-to. It does good VA and good digital/wavetable and I love the workflow/nice QoL details and it's playful nature. It was also the first synth that I really dedicated some time to learn and since I know it well it's the natural choice to reach for first when inspiration hits.
Nice! Somehow, I was expecting a u-he synth, they're just so well-made and sound so good. And if someone with Phase Plant had to choose something else to use, it seems like they'd be the go-to.

I'm not one for presets generally speaking but the Howard Scarr presets do an amazing job of showing some of what Zebra can do, he seems to be an incredible designer, and I'm not sure any synths can do some of that incredible physical modelling/sparkly stuff he pulls off with Zebra (besides maybe MSF, but MSF is... maybe not the best workflow ever)

Now I feel super-covered with Harmor, Phase Plant and Padshop, but I still find myself wanting some u-he stuff... like Zebra, and either Diva or some hardware, in case I end up with a lot more money than normal, somehow. ...

I met Howard at Musikmesse a few years ago. Such a sweet man. Creative genius.

As for Phase Plant I would love to see more ambient, organic sound banks like Tremor.

That was fast:
new Suspension sound bank
https://youtu.be/kZ5CQdjVePoDe

Heads up! 50% off Faturator, Ring Mod, Bitcrush, and Frequency Shifter (VST/AAX/AU/Snapin) until midnight CET, May 5th

Faturator for $29.50 (reg. $59)

https://kilohearts.com/products/faturator

Ring Mod for $14.50 (reg.$29)

https://kilohearts.com/products/ring_mod

Bitcrush for $9.50 (reg. $19)

https://kilohearts.com/products/bitcrush

Frequency Shifter for $9.50 (reg. $19)

https://kilohearts.com/products/frequency_shifter

❤️

For us guys who have all the snaps I wish they would do a sale or discount (as they do when you add new plugs) for the soundbanks....they have added some nice stuff lately.

I suggest people who have 'Ultimate' should get a big discount on all sound packs as most sales pass us by... (only as I have Ultimate ;-))
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:20 am For us guys who have all the snaps I wish they would do a sale or discount (as they do when you add new plugs) for the soundbanks....they have added some nice stuff lately.

I suggest people who have 'Ultimate' should get a big discount on all sound packs as most sales pass us by... (only as I have Ultimate ;-))
They do that regularly. I got 2 sound packs for free, a few months ago. And recently (beginning of April) they sent out a 30$ coupon on anything.
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:05 pm
SLiC wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:20 am For us guys who have all the snaps I wish they would do a sale or discount (as they do when you add new plugs) for the soundbanks....they have added some nice stuff lately.

They do that regularly. I got 2 sound packs for free, a few months ago. And recently (beginning of April) they sent out a 30$ coupon on anything.
Hmmm, I have Ultimate and have never had an email!

SLiC wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:13 pm
dionenoid wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:05 pm

Hmmm, I have Ultimate and have never had an email!
Hmmm weird, just to be sure i looked it up :
7th of April, 30$ discount on anything, 39$ spending required, valid to 30th of April.
The other was 11th December 2020. Two individual 30$ codes for soundpacks.
More BPM please

Probably my rather aggressive spam filter, but weird as all my purchases come though to my email.
Maybe I will ask them nicely ;-)

SLiC wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:02 pm Probably my rather aggressive spam filter, but weird as all my purchases come though to my email.
Yeah weird. Good luck. :tu:
More BPM please

Not that I'm complaining but I'm finding it very difficult to use voucher - seems cheaper to wait for sales as can't be used on sale prices

SLiC wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:02 pm Probably my rather aggressive spam filter, but weird as all my purchases come though to my email.
Drop an email to support. Also, make sure you've opted in to promotional emails or our GDPR overlords won't let us send you coupons or updates on sales!

Return to “Instruments”