Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

mesamask wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:00 pm Yes, there's a "HowTo" screenshot inside the pack

Awesome, cup of coffee coming :)
If I may ask for future skins you'd want to add, something on dark/mid grey background with section graphs (filters, envelopes, wavetables, LFOs) in different colours, like orange, yellow, green, cyan - ish (not too saturated colors, avoiding the purple that I can't really stand in the default Vital skin :)) would be great Ithink.

But I still have to fully check your current ones, so for the time being thank you again.

- Mario

State Azure using Vital for ambient music in Bitwig...

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=RDphSEcislrms
Last edited by bftucker on Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
바보

I would love to see a new shaper that would smoother the wave shapes with harsh parts. This would be cool fo FM modulation (for the modulator). So if i set a SAW as a modulator, then I could remove thos harsh peaks from it. Sure with the saw wave I can do this now with some techniques in WT Editor. But with a more complex as modulators it would be harder to do.

In other words, the 'smooth' feature from the LFO section would benefit in OCS shaper section too. Thank you.

Interesting, when a major update is going to be released. It's been a while...

Igro wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:16 am I would love to see a new shaper that would smoother the wave shapes with harsh parts. This would be cool fo FM modulation (for the modulator). So if i set a SAW as a modulator, then I could remove thos harsh peaks from it. Sure with the saw wave I can do this now with some techniques in WT Editor. But with a more complex as modulators it would be harder to do.

In other words, the 'smooth' feature from the LFO section would benefit in OCS shaper section too. Thank you.
Isn’t this what the low pass spectral effect does?

Dalle wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:21 am
Igro wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:16 am I would love to see a new shaper that would smoother the wave shapes with harsh parts. This would be cool fo FM modulation (for the modulator). So if i set a SAW as a modulator, then I could remove thos harsh peaks from it. Sure with the saw wave I can do this now with some techniques in WT Editor. But with a more complex as modulators it would be harder to do.

Isn’t this what the low pass spectral effect does?
My thoughts exactly.
Always Read the Manual!

Hm, Im going to check this. Thanks.

excellent synth

durachok wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:53 am excellent synth
Indeed.

Loving VITAL.

What an amazing synth.

Is it possible to transfer an u-he Zebra2 preset into Vital? Is it difficult? (no idea, so for me it is)

totally different synths, you can't transfer any sounds from the Zebra to the Vital and vice versa...
You must do this by hand by reprogramming the sounds you want... But it's impossible because the synths are sooo different....

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

I got Vital a few days ago and I can see why there has been so much discussion about it here. I absolutely love this synth and if the developer implements some of the requested features, it's only going to get better. I'm excited to see what the future holds for this synth!!

I purchased the Pro version of VITAL, to help the developer, and show my appreciation for such an amazing synth that he has developed, and decided to offer a Free version. Hopefully more users will decide to get one of the non-free versions to support his efforts, and move this synth forward, and make it evolve, and mature nicely.

I also purchased the Pro version.

My point of view is that it does not need to move forward and evolve. I would say it could use some refinement here and there, but otherwise it is a complete instrument as is.

Return to “Instruments”