FXpansion’s BFD Acquired by inMusic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BFD 3 BFD Eco

bharris22 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:22 pm I did the account transfer and selected a free BFD expansion kit, for which I received a license key/serial number via e-mail. However, I do not see the free expansion in my account, and don't see anywhere to add it (the "Register New Product" button asks for a hardware serial number). Has anyone else had this issue?
Did you try "Register Serial Number" under the products tab? That's how I did it. It came right up. (I didn't see the word "hardware" anywhere.)
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

bharris22 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:22 pm I did the account transfer and selected a free BFD expansion kit, for which I received a license key/serial number via e-mail. However, I do not see the free expansion in my account, and don't see anywhere to add it (the "Register New Product" button asks for a hardware serial number). Has anyone else had this issue?
I believe you use the BFD license manager to add the serial. Then it will show up in your inMusic account.

Fender_Bender wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:52 pm
I believe you use the BFD license manager to add the serial. Then it will show up in your inMusic account.
This.

Drew is da boss. Got my new serials in like 30 minutes. Time to download and play.

Drew has been very helpful through PM's, but I can't get the BFD License Manager to even open to try his suggestions. I've tried 'Run As Admin' and the only thing I see is a quick flash and then nothing.
The License Manager installer is ver 30019, from the new BFD site.
Anyone else having these issues and found a workaround yet?

windowman wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:09 am Drew has been very helpful through PM's, but I can't get the BFD License Manager to even open to try his suggestions. I've tried 'Run As Admin' and the only thing I see is a quick flash and then nothing.
I get the same issue when trying to open the License Manager in macOS 10.13.6
So I can't update BFD3, I can't register my freebee for migrating. I can't use BFD3. Also, no reply's from Support....

PM does not work....
Is posting like this the way to get permission of sending PM?

mindcabinet wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:16 am I get the same issue when trying to open the License Manager in macOS 10.13.6
So I can't update BFD3, I can't register my freebee for migrating. I can't use BFD3. Also, no reply's from Support....
Should have mentioned, I'm on Windows 10 Pro.
I know it's a drag, but be patient. I trust that Drew will work this out.
Cheers!

TKIJ wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:33 am PM does not work....
Yes, 2 posts, then you can PM.

Fender_Bender wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:01 am
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Fender_Bender wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:01 am
Thanks for that tip. Now here's one obligatory post in order to PM.

windowman wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:09 am Drew has been very helpful through PM's, but I can't get the BFD License Manager to even open to try his suggestions. I've tried 'Run As Admin' and the only thing I see is a quick flash and then nothing.
PM'd.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

mindcabinet wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:16 am
Can you navigate to: /Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Logs/
Find the BFD License Manager.log file, and send it over to me?
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Just wanted to chime in as I was having a couple of issues last week.

If you're on Windows, the nagging prompt is easily solved using Registry Editor. And Drew got me quickly sorted out with the missing presets and kits for my Platinum Samples Joe Barresi Evil Drums.

Amberience wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:51 am
mindcabinet wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:16 am
Can you navigate to: /Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Logs/
Find the BFD License Manager.log file, and send it over to me?
Just wanted to say that Drew got me sorted out. Everything is working as it should now.
Thanks again for all your hard work and patience on this, Drew!

Return to “Instruments”