DelSane - Stereo Tape Delay from Rob Papen

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, it's a bit confusing, gonna wait until the official Explorer 7 release.

Rob Papen
DelSane will not be part of eXplorer-6.
In eXplorer-6 we had Punch-2, XY-Transfer, BLADE-2 as new products and a free update of SubBoomBass-2 for our customers.
In May we plan a free update with new sounds and features for Punch-2.
So we believe we did offer plenty of great new stuff for our eXplorer-6 customers already.
DelSane will be part of a future eXplorer-7 which is planned for Sept/Oct 2021 and will hold 3 new products which include DelSane, Predator-3, and another FX plug-in.
If you would purchase DelSane now, we take this into account in the upgrade to eXplorer-7 once released.
I hope this answer helps
Regards,
Rob Papen and Team
FACEBOOK
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

bought it, strange, thought i wouldn't buy an effect anymore.. great for sounddesign..

nice with a touchscreen (wonder if it is recorded as automation.. shall try it..).

Blade 2, Blue 2, Punch 2; which i got as an upgrade, a bundle not available anymore.. thanks to rob..

mmmmh Blade 2 through Delsane....

EDIT:

yes! great sanity! full automation recording... or you can choose for example the MOD wheel, or a lightpad M... or a Fader.. with midi..

didn't try it on Blade 2, but Syne.. with a preset... can create great textures... making own presets, will be fun!

Any hints from Rob’s live feeds what Predator 3 might be gaining?

He didn't say. At least in the streams that I watched.

Interesting delay! I went ahead and bought it. It seems to be full price if you buy in Canadian dollars. (I switched to USD.)
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I have too many creative delays, so what makes this standout over other delays?
Is there an lfo to modulate that slider thing?

Loads of creative options. Great results can be easily achieved with the well designed GUI. Great customer service - got a very helpful response, within under an hour, after requesting a couple of features. And, even as an Explorer 6 owner, the price just seals the deal for me. Thankyou Rob :party:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

I have a question. The explorer bundle cost 500€. If I "upgrade" from a paid RP plugin, it drops the price to 299€. If I bought this for 29€, would I qualify for the cheaper upgrade?

hesnotthemessiah wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:48 pm Loads of creative options. Great results can be easily achieved with the well designed GUI. Great customer service - got a very helpful response, within under an hour, after requesting a couple of features. And, even as an Explorer 6 owner, the price just seals the deal for me. Thankyou Rob :party:
Thanks, I’m more interested in how good the plugin is to be honest.

Is there an LFO to modulate that fader?

It has a control for modulating the slider back and forth at different speeds (no waveforms to choose, no random mode that I see). I has an envelope follower as well.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

gondii wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:04 pm I have a question. The explorer bundle cost 500€. If I "upgrade" from a paid RP plugin, it drops the price to 299€. If I bought this for 29€, would I qualify for the cheaper upgrade?
I did exactly that. Bought a few fx plugs for about 30€ (per plugin) then upgraded for 99€. Fantastic deal!

simmo75 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:30 am
hesnotthemessiah wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:48 pm Loads of creative options. Great results can be easily achieved with the well designed GUI. Great customer service - got a very helpful response, within under an hour, after requesting a couple of features. And, even as an Explorer 6 owner, the price just seals the deal for me. Thankyou Rob :party:
Thanks, I’m more interested in how good the plugin is to be honest.

Is there an LFO to modulate that fader?
From the DelSane guide:-

Disrupt Lazy Mode

This feature appears on the right-hand side next to the Sphere-Slider.
When 'Lazy Mode' is turned ‘On’ the Disrupt Slider acts as an LFO (a Low Frequency Oscillator). This LFO can be synced
to the host's tempo (QB) or otherwise its period is set in milliseconds (ms). The speed is set by the 'Lazy Speed' dial.
Clicking on the Arrow icons in the right-hand side of the screen will allow you to control how the ‘Disrupt SphereSlider’ works.
Double Arrows Selected – the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’ can go left or right, so producing negative and positive
modulations.
Left Arrow Only Selected – the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’ can only go to the left of the Center point, so producing only
negative modulations.
Right Arrow Only Selected – the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’ can only go to the right of the Center point, so producing only
positive modulations.
Half Left Arrow Selected - the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’ travels to the left and then will spring back to the Center and
then repeat, producing repeating falling negative modulations.
Half Right Arrow Selected - the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’ travels to the right and then will spring back to the Center and
then repeat, producing repeating rising positive modulations
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Thanks for your help hesnotthemessiah!
Much appreciated. That’s pushed me into a purchase ;)
(Great handle btw!)

andi75 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:45 pmI did exactly that. Bought a few fx plugs for about 30€ (per plugin) then upgraded for 99€. Fantastic deal!
Thank you! And - sold! I love buying plugins that also feel like an "investment".

Return to “Effects”