EOS (1) needed - No support at Audiodamage

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@Simon-Claudius
Hi Simon, thanks for reaction, i did pm'd.

Thank you for the clarification and apology. Mistakes can happen.
I replied by e-mail.

That's a very classy response, Simon-Claudius. :tu:

I hope your health issues are gone by now - otherwise: get well soon!
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I've been waiting about 10 years for AD to sort out the mess they made over access to the plugins I paid for before they moved sites. I had one response from CR promising to sort out the issues I encountered as soon as he got home from holiday. He didn't, and still hasn't done a thing. I now notice that all access to the old site has been removed.

"We had a major catastrophe with our previous site, which forced the creation of this one. The two are incompatible, as far as the customer database is concerned, and accounts on the old site are not on this one. We are in the process of creating a legacy locker for previous accounts. Until then, contact us should you need to access purchases you made on the old site."

They have been saying that they were in the process of "creating a locker for previous accounts" for more years than I can remember, but of course they have done nothing. I have emailed Simon-Claudius at support. He hasn't replied.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:55 pm I've been waiting about 10 years for AD to sort out the mess they made over access to the plugins I paid for before they moved sites. I had one response from CR promising to sort out the issues I encountered as soon as he got home from holiday. He didn't, and still hasn't done a thing. I now notice that all access to the old site has been removed.
I just checked, I also lost access to old purchases. But there were also new upgrades - Ratshack Reverb 3.

#';l
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

fghj
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

codec_spurt wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:20 am I'm up for buying new plugins from them.
Really, after all that non-service you had experienced after apparently several years?

LiteOn wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:46 am
codec_spurt wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:20 am I'm up for buying new plugins from them.
Really, after all that non-service you had experienced after apparently several years?

codec_spurt wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:20 am If you'd made the Panstation upgrade a tenner and able to buy I would have just bought it. But making it a free upgrade that can not be bought either way is just a form of insanity.
@codec_spurt ... if you add Panstation to your cart and then check out your price should be $0. I tried it yesterday and it worked. If not, use the coupon code displayed on the checkout page to reduce the upgrade price to $0.

After contacting AD support (Simon-Claudius) last night I received an apology, a dropbox link to download all my licenses and installers from the old site, and the offer of a free plugin. :)
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Wed May 05, 2021 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ty7u
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

juh
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:44 pm
codec_spurt wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:20 am If you'd made the Panstation upgrade a tenner and able to buy I would have just bought it. But making it a free upgrade that can not be bought either way is just a form of insanity.
@codec_spurt ... if you add Panstation to your cart and then check out your price should be $0. I tried it yesterday and it worked. If not, use the coupon code [redacted] on the checkout page to reduce the upgrade price to $0.

After contacting AD support (Simon-Claudius) last night I received an apology, a dropbox link to download all my licenses and installers from the old site, and the offer of a free plugin. :)
Thank you! I had emailed them months ago about upgrade Panstation and had never heard back. Finally got it back.

nm,4
Last edited by codec_spurt on Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

codec_spurt wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:31 pm I just emailed support again for the third time.
On May 7th I sent an email and still have not received a response. Now I sent the email again. I thought the support is working now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Effects”