New For DUNE 3 - Sample Library (From Hardware Synths) PLUS+ 100 Presets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
User avatar
KVRAF
5855 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Post Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:46 pm

Image
"Hardware Dune" For Dune 3

New in Dune version 3.4+ includes the capability to load samples.
We designed a sample library made from hardware synthesizers.

PLUS we added a complete soundset (100 presets) using this new sample library.

This allows us to bring the quality of hardware directly into Dune 3.
  • Sample Library
  • From Hardware Synths
  • Plus Complete
  • Soundset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_YQ_KXjppo

The Categories Include:
  • Atmospheres
  • Arps
  • Pads
  • Keys
  • Bass
  • Leads
  • Seq
  • FX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WisYNXsfAwY

Also included, clear instructions for easy loading.
SAVE 25% Intro Special

AnX
KVRAF
9185 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Post Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:08 pm

First video screen shows D2

from website:

"(requires Dune 4.41+)"

current version is 3.41

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

5855 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Post Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:47 am

updated :tu:

User avatar
KVRAF
15189 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:18 am

Bravo.... :clap:

I was wondering when some enterprising soul would make some sample content for Dune 3. Well done. :tu:

Do you also include the samples separately or are they just included in the patches ? What is the size of the sample content ?

Is there a list of the hardware you sampled ?

EDIT: Three days later.....Pretty simple questions. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

5855 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Post Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:16 pm

Teksonik wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:18 am
Bravo.... :clap:

I was wondering when some enterprising soul would make some sample content for Dune 3. Well done. :tu:

Do you also include the samples separately or are they just included in the patches ? What is the size of the sample content ?

Is there a list of the hardware you sampled ?

EDIT: Three days later.....Pretty simple questions. :shrug:
Hey thanks,

I didn't see your post till now.
Its generally much faster to email us from our site.

The samples are part of the presets so no worries about setting them up.

The hardware synths include:

Several classic Roland synthesizers
Deep Mind 12
Virus TI 2
Classic Korg synths
Waldorf synths
others

Most of the presets include new samples.

User avatar
KVRAF
15189 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:25 pm

Several classic Roland synthesizers
Classic Korg synths
Waldorf synths
others


Well that certainly clears it up........ :lol:

I'm not worried about "setting them up". I want to use the samples in my own patches. That would be the only reason for me to buy the package is to use them in my own patches....... :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


KVRist
155 posts since 22 Apr, 2019

Post Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:19 pm

Got it, very nice sounds.

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

5855 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Post Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:47 am

AudioAlien wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:19 pm
Got it, very nice sounds.
:tu: :tu: :tu:

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

5855 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Post Tue May 04, 2021 7:04 pm

PatchAdamz wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:46 pm
Image
"Hardware Dune" For Dune 3

New in Dune version 3.4+ includes the capability to load samples.
We designed a sample library made from hardware synthesizers.

PLUS we added a complete soundset (100 presets) using this new sample library.

This allows us to bring the quality of hardware directly into Dune 3.
  • Sample Library
  • From Hardware Synths
  • Plus Complete
  • Soundset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_YQ_KXjppo

The Categories Include:
  • Atmospheres
  • Arps
  • Pads
  • Keys
  • Bass
  • Leads
  • Seq
  • FX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WisYNXsfAwY

Also included, clear instructions for easy loading.
SAVE 25% Intro Special
If you missed the discount, its back on for a few days!

Return to “Soundware”