FREE Nembrini Clon Minotaur guitar pedal

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quick, someone tell Tyler over at MusicIsWin and he can sell his Centaur for hopefully the $5000 he paid for it!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

It sounds pretty good, maybe it will be my favorite from now on.

This is total bullcrap! Right after Chowdhury releases their excellent free Clon clone, these guys come in and undercut them on the price! Total corporate warfare.

/s

In all seriousness, thanks to Nembrini!

This is actually a very nice emu of the Klon! I often use HW pedals in front of an ampsim, but my Klon clone never gave good results used that way. So it's hard to compare it directly to HW. But this emu is definately in the ballpark. It may be a bit darker than the real ting (or my clone of it), but this is so great for transparent boost. And so cool that the worlds most expensive pedal is free in the digital world! Thanks, Nembrini!

Thanks Nembrini :)

shoul give it a try for sure..

I wondering if this gonna start a corksniffery trend with plugins now...

Cool !

tristan- wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:35 pm I wondering if this gonna start a corksniffery trend with plugins now...
Nah, a free plugin has no odeur. A plugin must cost at least 299 for someone to smell it. I remember I demoed the Lindell 80 series, it smelled of 40 years of cocaine and fried chicken in Sound City... I don't care for the smell of fried chicken, so I picked it up for 29.99 a bit later. Smelled nothing by then.

Return to “Effects”