One Synth Challenge #146: Sinmad by NUSofting (Double Tap Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

liqih wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:02 pm Nothing I can find from the others. Could be I missed the message, sorry.

Here the page to send your address.
https://nusofting.com/contact/
Just now sent in this form.

liqih wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:02 pm So we have 37 tracks, great! Within few days I want to send the Sinmad
update and full license to anyone who sent or will send me an e-mail address
for registration.

Here the page to send your address.
https://nusofting.com/contact/
I have just posted my details over there, mate :tu:

On topic, I have given my votes for this month's tracks.

Thanks for your answer :) !
z.prime wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:21 pm
Stellarsons wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:17 pmis it normal that I had to create another account to vote in addition to my aaccount used to post in here ?
Yes, it's a separate voting system.

Hi! I have a question that may be asked before because I have thought about such scenario more than once. Assuming that the SoundCloud link has not changed (as well as the file of the track) is it ok to change the title of the track during the voting period. I guess it's not a big deal in terms of rules, but is it safe in terms of our voting system. I'm afraid to cause some strange bug :D Has anyone tried to do that?
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

So, I guess, I finished voting.

liqih wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:02 pm So we have 37 tracks, great! Within few days I want to send the Sinmad
update and full license to anyone who sent or will send me an e-mail address
for registration.
I did send a PM yesterday, but I sent a message now from the contact form too, just in case. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Medniex wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:48 am Hi! I have a question that may be asked before because I have thought about such scenario more than once. Assuming that the SoundCloud link has not changed (as well as the file of the track) is it ok to change the title of the track during the voting period. I guess it's not a big deal in terms of rules, but is it safe in terms of our voting system. I'm afraid to cause some strange bug :D Has anyone tried to do that?
I am not sure what effect (if any) this would have, but I would suggest (to avoid possible confusion) to delay any such changes until after the voting period is ended.

marks-a-whybikky wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:48 am ... voted!
I don't see my submission on onesynthchallenge.org, though its listed on the Soundcloud playlist......

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:17 pm
I don't see my submission on onesynthchallenge.org, though its listed on the Soundcloud playlist......
I’ve just checked, it seems to be there :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

liqih wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:02 pm From these below I received authorization to use the track and/or
presets, but I can't find their e-mail address:
seBaer, baalisoda, opdobqo, emikalela, Jazzaria, zarf, gigue07, Elex.
If you think it's worth it, then feel free to use my track.

I did my first round of voting - there was one empty track in the chart.
@Richard / @BJPorter - could you please check it out. Thanks.

Eauson wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:33 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:17 pm
I’ve just checked, it seems to be there :)
Yeah, I was blind...

] Peter:H [ wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:54 pm I did my first round of voting - there was one empty track in the chart.
It looks like this was BernardFate's Stille Wasser sind tief, which is no longer found on SC.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

] Peter:H [ wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:54 pm I did my first round of voting - there was one empty track in the chart.
It seems one of entries has been removed from soundcloud, leaving blank space in voting list - BernardFate - Stille Wasser sind tief.
For the moment it is probably best to place the blank track in the '1' slot.

Sorry about that - I thought nobody would notice it. I deleted my Soundcloud account and I also requested to have my KVR account be deleted.

I had problems logging on to https://www.onesynthchallenge.org/ - and I sent a PM to bjporter about that. He didn't reply yet, therefore the track is disqualified anyway, so I thought there is no point to be a part of the challenge anyway. :-(

Return to “Instruments”