Zynaptiq - Orange Vocoder 4 (2018)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Orange Vocoder AU

think a poor croc can survive a shit burst, not sure if you can survive one of your buttocks torn off. even if you do, you'll be one peculiar bugger for the rest of your life.

Apart from being an urban legend, with or without crocodiles, what exactly are you waiting OV to bring to the table of vocoders? I got most of my needs covered already, but I'm curious on what Zynaptic will do with it. They got some insane tech that could probably do seriously weird stuff with vocals.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

what exactly are you waiting OV to bring to the table of vocoders?
myself, I only wait for a "gator in a sewer" patch at this point.

who wouldn't want two of those, right?

toddle guitar wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:41 pm
what exactly are you waiting OV to bring to the table of vocoders?
myself, I only wait for a "gator in a sewer" patch at this point.

who wouldn't want two of those, right?
The only gator-ish thing I can see about the new UI is that it's a bit greenish. But that probably makes sense. No orange gators around here.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

it will compensate with gator-ish sound patches for OV. they will be green. oh, they will be green! :hyper:

again, what are we talking about exactly? there is no such thing as OV.

one person claimed he saw OV once high in the mountains, but I also saw Yeti there, yet nobody believes me.

You saw a Yeti? Wow! What was his colour? Orange?

it all depends on when the sun is in that particular moment. if directly overhead, it may give an impression of a pale Fanta orange hue, yes.

unlike gator in a sewer, when it's green meeting the dark and it's all sinister and macabre.

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:10 am You saw a Yeti? Wow! What was his colour? Orange?
well...a new specie of orang-outang has been discovered in Sumatra these years, you know ?

:clown: :clown: :clown:

I've kind of lost track of what the heck people are talking about above, but since this bizarre discussion is about all the enjoyment we're ever going to get related to Orange Vocoder 4 anyway -- at this point, it's pretty clear the product itself is never coming out -- please carry on! :P

well, this whole conversation is in fact the testament to the fact that nobody gives a shit anymore, least of all Zynaptiq.

Has anyone gotten a reply from zynaptiq? This is f**king annoying.

all jokes aside, this Covid thingie must have ruined their development processes, not just OV, but everything.

what is the last thing they did and when? updated anything? haven't heard from them for a while, then again I'm not a newsletter guy, usually unsub from any.

maybe the whole company goes downhill. in times like these anything can happen. their fb is only showing offers on their old shit. OK, a higher sample rate update for Pitchmap in January, I see you. but basically dead floaters for a while.

And Wormhole is on sale right now, as if . . .
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

3 years later ...

AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

Their merger with iZotope and NI takes some time...

Return to “Effects”