One Synth Challenge #147: Any Full Bucket Music Synth Challenge (schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks guys for answers!

This is NOT an entry. Just some fun.

https://soundcloud.com/lionsclub-1/cree ... ween-style

I had a good time with MPS. Its really easy to get into. 8 instances, with only a limiter on the master bus.

I think I give up...

Had a lot of fun with Modulair. Forgot to press CTRL-S for about four hours and realized Reaper is not set up to auto save as default...

mehum wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:16 am I think I give up...

Had a lot of fun with Modulair. Forgot to press CTRL-S for about four hours and realized Reaper is not set up to auto save as default...

That was just a practice run....
Now you're ready for action. It is still very early yet.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Just released Bucket Pops v1.0.3... improves some tempo & sync stuff.

https://www.fullbucket.de/music/bucketpops.html

Cheers, Björn
Last edited by Full Bucket on Thu May 06, 2021 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mehum wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:16 am I think I give up...

I think we've all been through this. I was losing more than four hours of work, and then doing it all over again one-on-one is very difficult; minus the moral, as they say... However, try to process in your mind all that you have done, and create the improved version 2 on the same concept! It strengthens the character as well!) :borg:

Amazing work as always from our resident maestro @schiing :clap:

Here is my submisison. I have made this track using FIVE instances of Full Bucket Music's MonoFury VST.

All the sounds that you hear in this track are made using factory presets of the VST. Hope some of you will find it to your liking. Cheers! :tu:

https://soundcloud.com/baalisoda/calvaire

Deatils of the FX used are given below

Valhalla SuperMassive x2
Fruity Delay Bank x2
A1 Triggergate x1
Engineer's Filter x1
BaxterEQ x1
FerricTDS x1
LALA x1
BusterSE x1
LoudMax x1
Last edited by baalisoda on Thu May 06, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bjporter wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:22 pm Special Rules for this month:
  • You may use any ONE Full Bucket Music analog OSC friendly synthesizer.
I'm not sure about this rule. Do I need to choose only ONE from all Full Bucket Music synths and use only it, or can I mix all of them in my submission? Also, what does "analog" synthesizer mean in this case?
I'm having a lot of fun!

Thanks so much, @baalisoda - that means a lot coming from someone whose work I always enjoy!
JazJazgot wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:43 pm Also, what does "analog" synthesizer mean in this case?
That's a good point, have I overstepped the bounds with my ModulAir entry?? :cry:

Regarding you other inquiry, I'm quite confident that "any ONE" means "only ONE" Full Bucket synth.
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

schiing wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:57 pm Thanks so much, @baalisoda - that means a lot coming from someone whose work I always enjoy!
JazJazgot wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:43 pm Also, what does "analog" synthesizer mean in this case?
That's a good point, have I overstepped the bounds with my ModulAir entry?? :cry:
For the sake of simplicity, I hope not. I suspect that this is just a slip, since most of the FB synths are analog emulations of one sort of another. Or maybe it's a remnant from wording on some previous any-one-synth round, meant to clarify the "OSC friendly" clause, which as far as I can think of really only means the synth can't be sample-based.
Regarding you other inquiry, I'm quite confident that "any ONE" means "only ONE" Full Bucket synth.
Yes, twelve dozen pergross.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

schiing wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:57 pm

Regarding your other inquiry, I'm quite confident that "any ONE" means "only ONE" Full Bucket synth.
I was fiddling around with ModulAir too and you guys got me all worried now. Having said that, apart from the more exotic oscillators like Wavetable and Sample and Formant ( which I'm not using anyway ) it's all analog style, isn't it ? Even the envelopes are analog-style slow. It could be bad news for MPS users, too, I suppose. ( If it is, I most humbly apologize to @Aro )

I have taken the liberty to send Richard a PM asking clarification, btw.

I assume you could take any one of my babies... or none cause they are definitely digital (I should know cause I made 'em). :hihi:

ELEX wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:11 pm If it is, I most humbly apologize to @Aro
Its too late. I already had my fun!

Good ! Time spent having fun is never wasted. And MPS is fun indeed , it should get an award for having the best fun-to-knobs ratio. :)

Rest assured everyone - it is indeed 'Any One Full Bucket Synthesizer' subject to the usual OSC rules about sampling etc.

Return to “Instruments”