Fabfilter announce TIMELESS 3 !!!!!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Relativity for Timeless 3 Timeless 3

Ohhh... YES.

It's so great to see their older plugins still getting all the love they deserve.

Looks like they've taken some lessons from UVI Repeater? I'm excited about this, not gonna lie, but I'd be far more excited about a Twin 3. Timeless 2 never got much use, tbh.

This will be so fingerlicking good.

F is for:
Fire
Flavourful
Futuristic
Feedback
From
Fabfilter

Hm hm, looks very similar to that delay designer in Logic... I guess this with a fabfilter GUI will be very good in UX, still I wonder if there will be any actually new feature in comparison to all the other delays... For example:
- insert effect for the feedback buffer (just like Bitwig or MXXX)
- feedback pan and spread control (over time!) per tap
- feedback eq control per tap (over time!)
- this all packed into a GUI which provides macro functionality

If the feedback buffer would know its age, there also could be interesting stuff like sine curves within the feedback buffer. I think the topic delay is not yet that much explored, surprisingly. Almost none delay provides deeper manipulation of the feedback buffer over time. Maybe this is the case, because recursion is nothing our brain can easily imagine or so...

A delay GUI also could be built like a 3d room designer, where you exactly define tap reflections.

But I am very curious if Timeless 3 will be the first delay in which you can design your taps most quickly, without using a calculator or so :hihi:

Good news! :)

Ive never been tempted to buy anything from FF. Very pricey in my opinion and I have more than enough alternatives that do just as good a job for a fraction of the cost 🤷‍♂️
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 am Ive never been tempted to buy anything from FF. Very pricey in my opinion and I have more than enough alternatives that do just as good a job for a fraction of the cost 🤷‍♂️
if you don't need it don't buy it , i have A LOT of plugins , but in the end , the plugin fabfilter are the most clean , they do what they should do and add no colour ... it is a choice . timeless was the weakest from all the ff fx , from what i see from the video it should be much more powerful.
one tip : always before buying or not.
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Awesome! I have alternatives too, but keep circling back to fabfilter all the time. Best sign they're worth it. Was waiting for Timeless3 long time.

Yeah, (too) many alternatives, but if I could keep one FX bundle and one bundle only, it would definitely be FabFilter.

Looks good to me, worth a try for sure.

Fleer wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:53 am Yeah, (too) many alternatives, but if I could keep one FX bundle and one bundle only, it would definitely be FabFilter.
Personal preference I agree, but with Soundtoys, Waves and PA I’m more than adequately covered
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Do I need it? No. Will I get it? Of course.

YES. WILL BUY. NOW

Return to “Effects”