Fabfilter announce TIMELESS 3 !!!!!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Relativity for Timeless 3 Timeless 3

Dark Lights wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:57 pm Would it be able to mute some of the delay "repeatings" that would hit, for instance, together with a kick? It's a common problem...
Timeless 2 can do it either by it's envelope followers or it's (step) LFOs so it would be strange if 3 was missing these
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

I hope the last poster is on the payroll with an amazing name like that. :hihi:

Wow the UI looks so much nicer I always hated the look of Timeless 2

For iOS too?

Pretty sure it's the one effect they haven't given its own iPad app treatment.
Yo Leroy!

The have, but just for Auria Pro....
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

In the comments for the Timeless 3 announcement on Twitter, someone asked about an iPadOS version, and FabFilter responded, "Soon!"

I'd love to see Twin 2 get a rework - resizable GUI would be nice.

It's released... price is the same, but upgrade price is around 50%.
Can't see any grace period offer.

kinkajou wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:29 am It's released... price is the same, but upgrade price is around 50%.
Can't see any grace period offer.
There is a grace period, users need to email FF support to check for eligibility.

£32* as a fully upgraded Total bundle user. Hard to say no at that price especially as the new ping-pong modes make it usable for me now. It might even knock ValhallaDelay off the top spot for as personal favourite/go-to third party delay!

*edit: it's £23 for me because I have a £9 credit in my account; I must have referred someone way back and forgotten all about it!
Last edited by PieBerger on Mon May 10, 2021 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always Read the Manual!

All sorted... Fabfilter guys are great! 8)

38€ for FX bundle user

My first encounter with Fabfilter Timeless 3 using a simple mallet improv as audio input.

https://youtu.be/KiyaHBm8HEI

Absolutely gorgeous Sampleconstruct, especially from 3.30 onwards

mcbpete wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:43 am Absolutely gorgeous Sampleconstruct, especially from 3.30 onwards
Thanks, I also loved those Shimmer clouds :)

@Sampleconstruct: Sublime stuff. Loved it. :)

Return to “Effects”